• A loyal and committed team member.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
• Capable of training and motivating others effectively.
• Can prioritise and organise workloads to a high standard.
• Reliable and punctual and always meets given deadlines.
• Patient and understanding of people.
• Handles well under pressure.
No Fuss Bus, Val Thorens, France Dec 2012 – Apr 2013
• Responsible for checking in passengers travelling both to and from Geneva airport.
• Responded confidently to passenger enquires and concerns over the phone ensuring that these were acted upon by the relevant colleague.
• Was required to confidently handle any unforeseen problems, including bus/flight delays and road closures due to snow.
• Ensured that all coach rules are adhered to and anyone found breaking them were spoken to in a sensitive and friendly manner to avoid embarrassment or conflict.
Natives, French Alps Dec 2012 – Apr 2013
• Completed a winter season living and working in the French alps.
• Responsible for maintaining a website blog charting my experiences of working a ski season.
Chichester District Council Sep 2011 – Nov 2012
Youth Club Assistant
• Accountable for the set up and delivery of a youth club for underprivileged 6 – 16 year olds.
• CRB checked for the leadership of a group of 15 children and five staff members each session.
• Responsible for recruitment and training of staff members.
Asda Supermarket, Havant Oct 2007- Nov 2012
• Assisted in all customer enquiries with maximum politeness.
• Required to drive the brand's image in a desirable way to drive sales.
• Maintained the store’s presentation, ensuring it looked tidy at all times.
• Trained new colleagues to the store's high standards.
JmB-PC, Waterlooville March 2011- Sep 2011
• Updated and maintained the company’s sales website.
• Shipped the correct computer parts to the consumer as quickly as possible.
• Organised the office into a comfortable working environment.
University of Chichester Sep 2009- Jun 2012
(BA) Single Honours English: 2.1
SouthDowns College, Waterlooville Sep 2007- Jun 2009
BTEC National Award in Drama: Distinction
Trinity Guildhall Acting: Pass
Ancient History A Level: A
English Language A Level: B
English Literature A Level: B
Crookhorn College of Technology Sep 2005- Jun 2007
GCSE’s including English, Maths and Science
University of Chichester Students Union Sep 2010 – Jun 2012
President of the Snow Sports Club & Ski Captain
• Organised and marketed regular events along with securing funding and sponsorship for the club.
• Arranged, publicised and marketed an alpine trip to France for 70 students.
• Responsible for the management of 2 committee members and 60 student members throughout my studies.
• Managed a team of competitors on the UK university ski and snowboard circuit.
• Helped the club to win Club of the Year for our efforts in improving the club and for achieving all specific goals set out by our Sports Development Officer.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I spend my free time socialising with friends, reading and spending time outdoors. I take part in a range of activities including skiing, surfing, kayaking and climbing as I really enjoy keeping active. Along with my love of travelling, I have a great interest in a wide range of cultures and in meeting new people.