IBETTE J. LOPEZ
Philadelphia PA 19111
DESIGN AND SPECIAL SKILLS
• Patter Design 2000/ Accumark and Gerber, Digital Patternmaking, Grading, Alterations, Table/model setups.
• Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator, Ability to create detailed Technical Drawings, Illustrations, Rendering, Create Textile Designs/ Pattern, Mood and Presentation Boards.
• Microsoft Office / Microsoft Works
• Fashion Illustration, Detailed Technical Illustration, Coordinate Color and Layout, Hand Rendering, Industrial Sewing/ Garment Construction, Draping on Model Form, Transfer Patterns on paper, Creation and Manipulation of Patterns, Fabric Rendering
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale 2007 Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Associate of Science Degree in Fashion Design
Designed and displayed Bridal and Children’s wear garment
The Chubb Institute 2001 Parsippany, New Jersey
• Certified Computer Technical Support
Morris County Vocational School of Technology 1999 Denville, New Jersey
• Diploma – Business Information Technology Systems
• Modeled for Culture Shock at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, at Avant Garde Fashion Show and Frantonis Bridal Wear.
• Dresser and event assistant at the FTL MODA Fort Lauderdale Fashion Week 2007
Morris County Organization for Hispanic Affairs, Dover NJ – Receptionist/Clerk July 2008-present
• Work for the NJ Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, Universal Service Funds Program and Cooling Assistance Program.
• Serve more than 80 walk-in clients in a daily basis to assist them with the processing of their applications during the Home Energy Season.
• Attended phone calls and solve client’s concerns in reference to their assistance and emergency assistance.
Frantonis Bridal – Randolph, NJ - Sales Assistant 2009
• In charge of Store when the Sales Representative was absent.
• Assisted clients with Bridal wear and night wear fitting.
• Ordered client’s catalog desired dress.
• Steamed Bridal and Night wear when orders arrived.
Easy World Multiservice, Dover NJ – Secretary January 2008- July 2008
• Processed Payroll
• Legal documents translations
• Assisted phone lines, wrote letter in English for clients with language barriers
• Money transfers to other countries
Adventure Talent, Models, Fashion, Photos, Inc. , Tamarac, Fl – Fashion Design Manager/ Coordinator July 2007-2008
• Responsible for getting ready Spec Sheets for Jeans Collection.
• Designed Swimwear collection flats in Illustrator, Rendered collection and Presentation Boards in Photoshop and completed specifications for manufacturers.
• Researched and contacted manufacturers to start manufacturing process, having samples shipped to our company.
• Contacted models to schedule cat walk practices and casting auditions for TV commercials, Film extras, and Fashion Runways.
BankUnited, FSB, Hallandale Fl - Teller April 2004-March 2007
• Data entry for customer transactions.
• Processed – Deposits, withdrawals, wire transfers, credit card applications, change of address, check orders, bank account transfers.
• Followed dual control procedures and regulations.
• Solved customer inquiries
• Also worked for Citrus Bank in Fl, North Fork Bank in NY, and Valley National Bank in NJ.
Telemundo – TV Channel – Miami, Fl Wardrobe Assistant January 2007
Assisted Wardrobe Manager and Stylist – shopping for garments to dress Actors and Actresses for soap operas or TV series.
One Stop Manufacturers for clothing – Manhattan, NY 2009 – Digital Patternmaking