EDUCATION Bachelor of Journalism with an emphasis area in magazine
Missouri School of Journalism Columbia, Missouri
Graduation Date: December 15, 2012
Columbia Missourian Columbia, Missouri
August 2010 – December 2010
• Took charge in the neighborhood beat for the newspaper.
• Familiarized and discovered Benton-Stephens neighborhood in a variety of aspects and generated information into hard and soft news stories for the newspaper and the neighborhood blog.
• Meet different deadline and managed to work efficiently in a 10-person team.
• Used photo captions and slide shows to supplement news stories creatively.
Harvest Public Media Columbia, Missouri August 2012 – December 2012
• Took charge in researching the gender aspect of HPM audience in a 5-peson team.
• Gained first-hand experience in the whole process of doing a strategic communication project.
• Oral-translated team meeting content to a Chinese exchange scholar clearly and efficiently.
TOFEL words editor
www.xiaoma.com Beijing, China
April 2008-July 2008
• Shorthanded and recorded TOFEL words lectures intelligently.
• Edited TOFEL words into a variety of format for the website effectively.
Fan’er Independent Rock Magazine Beijing, China
Feb, 2007-June, 2007
• Published feature article Epiphyllum on the Edge.
• Cooperated in the Magazine design, management and selling.
• Maintained sale figures of 25 copies per month.
E&P Luchen Guangzhou, China
February 2011 – January 2012
• Established web pages for the musician on Chinese social networks and did profile stories.
• Negotiated with graphic designers and photographers for show posters and album covers.
• Arranged tours and attended every show in six provinces in China over a 1-month period in winter 2012 successfully.
Chill Works Guangzhou, China February 2011 -- May 2011
Soul Djembe Workshop Guangzhou, China May 2011 -- July 2011
Mid-Missouri Peaceworks Columbia, Missouri April 15, 2013 and April 21, 2013