ARNOLD MENDOZA DUQUE BS Arch. CT Bldg.
3324 40 Ave. NW E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edmonton Alberta T6T 1P1 Mobile phone - (780)263-1981
I am aiming to practice internship in the field of architecture, engineering and construction.
? 10 years of experience as a design technologist for international companies.
? 10 years of experience in project management, coordination and supervision.
? Proficient in software such as Revit architecture Autocadd, and 3d Studio max.
? More than 10 years of drafting experience in the field of architecture and engineering.
? Highly conceptual, technical, motivated, efficient, keen on details and result oriented.
RELATED SKILL AND ABILITIES
• Designed residential and commercial projects.
• Years of experience with planning circulation and construction technology.
• Implemented National Building Code to the designed drawings.
• Proficient in autocadd 2D and 3D drafting.
• Years of experience in preparing construction documents.
• Diverse experiences in industries such as architecture, engineering and construction.
• Managed residential and commercial projects simultaneously.
• Implemented direct supervision to subordinates of different construction trades.
• Trained to handle subordinates efficiently.
• Demonstrated knowledge in standard wood frame and concrete steel construction.
• Proficient in reading and producing blueprints and its construction requirements.
• Provided rough and actual estimate of their project costs.
• Promoted clear and efficient construction and building management information.
• Coordinated projects through reports and correspondence
• Fluent with written and oral english communication.
ARNOLD MENDOZA DUQUE page 2
Business owner / Drafting specialist – A.M.D. Construction Drawings an
Specialized Details (D-Con) 2010 to current
Construction Consultant – Carpentry and Building Materials Department
The Home Depot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Drafting Technologist - Architectural 2010
Bridgman Collaborative Architecture, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lead Drafting Technician – Millwork 2007-2009
Mid Canada Millwork Ltd., Steinbach, Manitoba
Architect / Designer 2002-2006
Kinnarps of Sweden, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Autocadd and 3d studio max software instructor 2001-2002
Neosoft Learning Center, Philippines
Project Coordinator 1999 – 2003
D.W.M. Construction, Parañaque City, Philippines
Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture 2000
Adamson University, Manila, Philippines
Cad drafting certificate program (with Honours) 2012
Red River College, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Attained Canadian educational standard as certified by Canadian Architectural Certification
Member of The Architectural and Builders Technologists Association of Manitoba (ABTAM)
Intern member of Manitoba Association of Architects (MAA)
References available upon request.