December 2012 – march 2013
Qualium Web Mérida, Graphic designer, Mérida, Yucatán, México.
• Designed advertising, social media, business card design, website design, UI design, identity and branding.
• Total charge of design department and member of the creative team.
• Gained experience UI design and identity.
September 2011 - june 2012.
Cyberia Internet café, Owner and manager, Conkal, Yucatán, México.
• Managing and operating the services of an Internet café.
• Gained experience with costumer service.
January 2012 - may 2012.
BUA Diseño, Partner and Chief Designer, Mérida, Yucatán, México.
• Coordinate the designing work, designed business cards, identity, website and editorial design. Also directing photography productions.
• Responsible for creative and design department.
July 2010 - january 2011.
Comisión Federal de Electricidad, Graphic designer, Mérida, Yucatán, México.
• Designed brochures, fliers and exterior advertising at the social comunication and customer service area.
• Assisted with the communication strategies of three states of the country.
(2007-2012) Graphic Design and Advertising degree. Centro de Estudios de las Américas A.C.
COURSES, WORKSHOPS AND EXPOS.
• Participation in the workshop “Taller Custom Munny” given by Christian Pacheco (Kimbal) and Sergio Neri. 2012.
• I had the opportunity too of participate in the workshop named "Identidad día a día", given by The Agency Manifiesto Futura, part of the Conferences "Materia Prima" in 2011. I learned how to create graphic identities in non-conventional ways.
• Participation in the colective artistic expo “TECHNICOLOR” with the piece “Hanran-Sha”. 2011.
• Participation in the workshop named “Identidad MX” given by Ariel Rojo, part of the Design Conferences organized by the magazine a! Diseño “WAYAK”. 2008. There, I improve new techniques and ways to give identity to objects, especially with the mexican identity.
• Participation in the workshop named “Workshop para diseñadores” given by Eduardo Espinoza, part of the Design Conferences “KA-POW”. 2010. There, I was able to learn new ways to manage the business of Graphic Design.
Historic knowledge of art and design.
Sculpt and model in clay.
Implementation fo advertising campaigns.
Microsoft Power Point.