B.A., English – Professional Writing & Book Publishing, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater 2013
B.A., Arts & Communication, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
• Painting (Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor)
• Drawing (Still Life, Figure)
• 3D Design (Sculpture, Ceramics)
• 2D Design
• Technical and Scientific Writing
• Critical Writing
• Creative Writing
• Creative Nonfiction
• Language Study
• Manuscript Editing
• Book Editing
Experience Freelance Editor – Adam Watson, Whitewater, WI
• Provided editorial functions such as proofreading, line editing, and content editing.
• Edited for style and quality.
• Suggested revisions.
• Designed and created cover artwork. 10/12 – 1/13
Commissioned Artist - Stanley Milam, Janesville, WI
• Conducted interviews with client to lay groundwork for commissioned paintings.
• Met client’s specific objective, conceptual, and design needs.
• Adhered to a strict schedule and completion deadlines. 9/11 - 3/12
Computer Skills Microsoft Word • InDesign • Microsoft Excel • IBM and Macintosh Systems
Artist's Portfolio, Writing Samples & References Available Upon Request