Texas Christian University Fort Worth, TX
Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology May 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
Fashion Model (October 2010 - Present)
Kim Dawson Agency
• Modeled in hair shows interacting with an audience, runway, and print work.
• Featured in regional television show: Model Search
Camp Counselor (May 2012 – August 2012)
• Worked with people ages 16-35 with cognitive disabilities on daily tasks and routines.
• Took the campers on outings in Austin, TX
Cashier and Garden Shop Manager (May 2010 – August 2010)
• Trained as supervisor
• Worked with customers of various backgrounds with various communication abilities
• Cashier duties, inventory, managing Garden Shop
Intern (May 2007 – February 2008)
?roadband Insights, Inc.
• Conducted market and client-based research
• Provided administrative support as a general office assistant
• Administrative / Organizational / Clerical Skills
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Love for Lancaster (January 2011—Present)
• Serve the relational and spiritual needs of the homeless in Fort Worth, TX through conversation and friendships
• Assist in leading the organization through creating a nonprofit entity, bringing new TCU students, and planning events
Political Volunteering (March 2010—Present)
• Sell merchandise, direct marketing promotion, and serve the community.
• Event Planning
Tutoring (August 2009—June 2010)
• Established a tutoring program for elementary children and tutored grades K-6, while attending Peak to Peak High School in Lafayette, Colorado
• Worked with children as well as adults
• Leadership skills
Spanish (13 years – professional proficiency)
Awards: Phi Sigma Iota Language Honors Society and Faculty Choice Excellence Award in Spanish Translation