Samantha A Bogle
• TO OBTAIN A POSITION THAT WILL ENABLE ME TO USE MY STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL, QUICK LEARNING SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, AND ABILITY TO WORK WELL WITH PEOPLE. SO THAT I CAN DO MY PART IN MAKING THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
-Intern at the Young at Arts Performing Center
9/2008 –1/2013, 18 Sagamore Road, Bronxville, New York
• Assist in organizing Performance Groups
• Demonstrate the ability to interact with fellow students and visitors.
• Performing in various places such as Lincoln Center and Anaheim, California.
-Sales Associate at Macys
10/24/2012 - 4/29/2013, 800 central avenue, Yonkers, New York
• Shared joint responsibility with co-workers in assisting customer by providing their requests.
• Consistently working on the cash register and handling money.
• Helped to ensure that all customers were appropriately handled and satisfied upon leaving the store
• .Cleaning and picking up clothes dropped by customers
-Baby Sitter for Joan Foster
1/2009 - 4/29/2013, Bronx, New York
• Responsibility of taking care of small children.
• Consistently cleaning up and cooking for 4 small children.
• Helped to ensure that all children were safe and sound and satisfied.
• Quick learning
• Hard Working
• Skilled Register and Cash Handling Skills
• Great People Skills
• Good Costumer Relations
Westchester Community College, NY, 10595 2013-2017(Expected Date)
- Associate Degree (Criminal Justice)
Bronx High school for Writing and Communication Arts, Bronx, NY, 10467 2009-2012
- Regents Diploma, High school Diploma