• Excellent writer, communicator and great with people
• Hard and determined worker
• Accustomed to an ever changing environment with many interruptions while still being able to maintain composure and focus
• Extensive computer experience
2003 - Current
Working with customers and vendors in processing orders in a timely, creative and effective manner. Process all accounting, buying, advertising and building of web site.
• Developed a business from the ground up to have great name recognition and a large, satisfied customer base.
1994 - 1996
Special Orders Coordinator Borsheims Fine Jewelry
Process all jewelry special orders. Speak with vendors, stay on top of orders and negotiate billing. Work with customers to ensure timely delivery of their items.
1992 - 1994
Assistant Branch Manager Enterprise Bank, N.A.
Help customers with accounts. Work on daily overdraft log. Assist with advertising and president's duties.
1991 University of Kansas
Degree in Organizational Communications with a minor in French Lawrence, Kansas
1989 L'Alliance Francaise
Studied French history, culture, language Paris, FRANCE