TIFFANY A. LOVING
San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco, CA August 2012 – December 2012 Pursued a Master of Fine Arts in Film
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ September 2007 – May 2011
Bachelor of Arts: Major in Political Science/Communications; Double Minor in Film Studies & History
California Army National Guard, United States Army
February 2009 - Present
• Completed Basic Combat Training in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri; May 2009 – July 2009. Completed Advanced Individualized Training in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri; July 2009 – September 2009.
• Responsibilities include training at my unit one weekend per month and two weeks during the summer.
• Current Military Occupational Specialty: Public Affairs Specialist, which deals with the media aspect of the military.
TNC Holding Co. LLC
(Administrative & Media Representative)
September 2012 – December 2012
• Previously known as Tsar Nicoulai Caviar Co. LLC (now owned by Maurice Kanbar). Created and organized the company’s new ecommerce webpage. Setup, photographed, and updated appealing caviar images for the company’s new brochure and website. Updated Facebook and Twitter pages periodically.
November 2007 – June 2012
• Worked part-time (weekends) as an on-set assistant.
• While pursuing an undergraduate degree during the weekdays, weekends consisted of multitasking for Cimmy Productions (carrying camera equipment, learning the basics of editing, lighting, sound, etc.).
Writer’s House Student Film Festival, New Brunswick, NJ
(Independent Student Producer)
• Created a well received short film and broadcasted it within the Rutgers University community.
• Wrote script, comprised and edited photos and footage; created the film from scratch.
• It was well received by audience viewers and critics with accolades including, but not limited to, Professors, Colleagues, and Department Chairs.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Excellent computer skills specifically: Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro, All Adobe Programs (especially talented in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Soundbooth), Protools, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Quickbooks, etc. • Conversion of file formats • New Jersey Media Arts Center Workshops: Filmmaking I & II • Versatile within Film and Media
VIDEO PORTFOLIO WEBPAGE