Bachelor of Arts- Architectural Studies Design and Cinema Studies, University of Toronto (2009-2013)
Certificate- Digital filmmaking workshop, University of Southern California in collaboration with the Royal film commission (June-July 2011).
- Microsoft office
- AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
FILM FESTIVAL EXPERIECNE
Volunteer at the Toronto Palestine film festival (September 2010-2011)
-Promoted the festival through public outreach.
-Worked as usher during festival, welcoming and interacting with the audience.
- Worked as ticketing ripper and ticket counting during the festival.
FILM PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
Production coordinator, When Monaliza smiled (August 2011)
-Compiled and organized every actor’s shooting days during preproduction.
-Organized the transportation of the crew and cast to the shooting locations.
- Made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all times during production.
- Acted as a liaison between the talent, crew and the production department during production.
-Emailed call sheet and schedule to crew daily.
- Printed and distributed daily sides.
Orientation chair, University of Toronto (August 2012)
- Set and managed the budget.
-Organized the events.
-Designed the t-shirts.
-Organized meals and refreshments.
- Acted as orientation leader during orientation week.
Financial officer, Bachelors of Arts Architectural studies society (April 2012-Current)
-Set the budget for the school year.
-Manage the finances of the Society throughout the year, making sure the society remain on budget.
- Organize academic lectures, social events and the upcoming formal.