Providing animation solutions for broadcast, digital and art installations. Utilising over 12 years’ of practical experience to execute and deliver results.
'Expert animation compositing & supervising skills...-This man makes the impossible happen'
Jamie Wieck, Enso London.
Using traditional animation methods with modern technology, from storyboarding to animatics. Animating and compositing to final delivery, with the capacity to outsource for sound design and animation from industry connections. The projects have incorporated lots of mediums from Tv commercials to art instillations to live concert visuals.
I am creative, and versatile - used to working to tight deadlines (and changing demands). CV attached:
• 12 years+ animation industry experience as 2D animator/compositor (Flash and After Effects)
• projects including: MTV Japan ‘Up to the Minute’, Fiat ‘Eco-drive’, Nokia ‘Wordplay’ and Simply Health.
• clients include Airside/Rupert Ray, No-Mint, Nexus, Enso and Unit9.
• direct working for artist David Shrigley (2013 Turner prize nominee for 'Brain Activity' Exhibition which include 6 films I made)
• based on the South Coast but can work remotely - successful remote working for projects in Japan, Sweden and Scotland.
Online folio link: http://be.net/bob74
I look forward to hearing from you soon.