Seeking a job where I can use my artistic abilities and test my skills in Photoshop and effective design.
Freelance Character Design Aug. 2012 - Present
- Created 10 characters for a client.
- Designed and created a movie poster for the project.
- Coordinated with Producer and writers to help match the characters to the story.
Personal Projects Jan. 2009 - Present
- Created an assortment of characters and storylines for personal projects.
- Developed character personalities and learned how to build stories around character conflicts.
Utah Valley University Aug. 2009 - Present
Currently working towards a Bachelor’s in Digital Media with an emphasis in Gaming and Animation. Classes taken for degree include; Drawing for Animation, 3D Modeling Essentials, Principles of Animation I & II, Writing for Digital Media, and Scripting for Animation.
Graduated with Associates Degree in Applied Science in May of 2012.
Utah County Academy of Science (UCAS) Aug. 2009 – May 2012
Attended an early college high school. Completed all General Education and took Drawing I, Fundamentals of Acting, Computer Technologies, and Survey of Animation towards previously mentioned major.
Proficient with Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Toon Boom Animate, Pencil Check Pro, Microsoft Office, and Corel Painter 12. Familiar with Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Mudbox, Adobe Soundbooth, Celtix, Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas.
Experience with traditional animation and image capture software. Confident with working on a Cintiq and with a graphics tablet. Also confident with working with various traditional media.
Able to use both Mac and PC computers.