CLINICSCRIPT TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE
I am currently seeking a medical transcription position with a small clinic. After working for the large MT services, I have found I have a desire to work in a more personal setting.
I am currently working as an independent contractor, part time, for a small transcription company and would like to augment my income with a second job.
I am a dependable, hardworking, and capable candidate looking to secure a medical transcription position for a clinic such as yours, where my skills and work ethic can be utilized in a productive and professional fashion. My qualifications are as follows:
• Completion of the Medical Transcription Program at Everett Community College utilizing the Career Step Courseware.
• The acquiring of a medical transcription position upon graduation.
• Experience acquired through an acute care setting.
• Possess HIPAA regulations knowledge.
• Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and all specialties as required in areas of responsibility.
• Ability to use designated as well as electronic reference materials.
• Proficient in all MS Office computer software packages such as MS Word, MS- Excel.
• Ability to operate most word processing programs.
• Typing skills of 70 wpm.
• Strong attention to detail as well as strong problem solving skills.
• Extremely self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
• Ability to meet or exceed stringent deadlines.
• Completion of the Medical Transcription Program through Everett Community College utilizing the Career Step Courseware. Graduation Date: December 16, 2012. Certification.
• Currently employed with Northwest Transcription Service as a part time transcriptionist within an acute care setting.
I am a fully licensed independent contractor and work from my home. I have all the necessary equipment as well as a secure FTP for transfer of medical records or files may be sent through email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through this site first. I look forward to hearing from you soon.