CURRICULUM VITAE (C.V) OF
MADUBUKO CHRISTIAN CHUKWUMA
A Diplomatic Historian seeking career opportunity in challenging institution/organization that requires the services of a serious professional/researcher who is industrious, innovative and enterprising to make impressive impacts in line with the organization’s cooperate philosophy while upholding the employer’s admirable image and integrity.
• High level communication in English Language
• Ability to carry on research and teaching assignments
• Ability to negotiate and mediate through diplomacy
• Admirable team player with high tolerance
• Ability to work under pressure and produce a desired result
• Ability to initiate a progressive ideals
• A patient listener and good learner
• Ability to take instructions and work with less supervision as may be directed by a superior(s)
• Computer literate.
3. BIO DATA/PERSONA INFORMATION
OTHER NAMES: Christian Chukwuma
DATE OF BIRTH: 31st August, 1984
PLACE OF BIRTH: Anaku, Ayamelum Local Government Area
STATE OF ORIGIN: Anambra
MARITAL STATUS: Married
CONTACT ADDRESS: Madubuko Christian Chukwuma
P. O. Box 1219
Anambra State, Nigeria
Tel: +234 802 8128 117
E-mail Address: email@example.com
4. SCHOOLS ATTENDED AND QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED
INSTITUTION PERIOD QUALIFICATION OBTAINED DATE
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA, NIGERIA
2006– 2009 Master of Arts Degree in History and International Studies
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, NIGERIA
2000– 2004 Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and International Studies
COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL, IGBAKWU, NIGERIA
1994– 2000 Senior School Certificate (National Examination Council, NECO)
EKE – CENTRAL SCHOOL, ANAKU, NIGERIA
First School Leaving Certificate
5. WORK EXPERIENCE
2008-Date: Research and Development Manager, Agro-Wealth Development International Company (AWDIC).
• Developing and Implementing Research Projects.
• Providing Advise on Research and Development Strategies/Options.
• Leading Major Research Projects/coordinating other Research authorities within the Organization.
• Determining, implementing and monitoring Research and Development strategies
• Interpreting Results of Research Projects and making necessary recommendations.
• Determining the benefits and monitoring the cost of Research and Development Options.
• Making important Decision on Research and Development Option it affects the organization
• Advising the Chief Executive Officer on the Important Researches to Undertake.
• Implementing Strategies Mapped out for Research and Development activities
• Publishing Results of Important Researches.
2006-2009: Independent Researcher (Political/Economic Issues) Department of History and International Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
2005-2006: School Teacher and Research Officer, Government Day Secondary School, Lubo under the Federal Government National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) in Gombe State, Nigeria.
• History, Government and Literature-in-English
2004-2005: Secondary School Teacher, Nelson Mandela International College, Amansea, Awka District, Nigeria.
2003-2004: President, Students Union Government, Department of History and International Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
(a) NIGERIA: A Nation in Dilemma, Enugu: His Glory
Publications, 2008 (617 pp)
(b) Godfatherism and Anambra Political Debacle: Issues, problems and prospects. (Forthcoming)
(a) CHRISTIAN C. MADUBUKO, Cleavages, Conflicts and Nigerian Federalism: A Historical Analysis, A Paper presented at the 52nd Annual Congress of the Historical Society of Nigeria (HSN) held at the Conference Centre, University of Calabar, Nigeria 12-14 November, 2007.
(b) CHRISTIAN C. MADUBUKO, Gender and Women Trafficking in Nigeria, being a Paper Presented at 53rd Annual Congress of the Historical Society of Nigeria, held at Gombe State University, Gombe, 13-15th October, 2008.
(c) CHRISTIAN C. MADUBUKO, Democracy and the Reign of Political Violence: The Nigerian Example, 1999-2007, being a paper presented at the Annual Faculty Conference, Faculty of Arts, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, 6th -9th May, 2009. The Paper was later published in The Humanities and Nigeria’s Democratic Experience, Nimo: Rex Charles and Patrick Ltd, 2009, Pp. 107-118.
(a) CHRISTIAN C. MADUBUKO, Agbodike on Democracy and Democratic Experience in Nigeria: Myth or Reality? A Historical Overview in Paradise in the Arts, Awka: Fab Educational Books 2009, pp. 877-882.
(b) CHRISTIAN C. MADUBUKO, Nigeria: The Agony of a Nation, in Book of Readings in the Humanities, Published by the Institute of Ecumenical Studies, Agbani Study Center, Enugu, Nigeria.
(a) A History of Political Corruption and Violence in Anambra State, 1999-2007. An M.A. Thesis Presented to the Department of History and International Studies for the award of Master’s Degree in History and International Studies, July 2009.
(b) CARROT AND STICK STRATEGIES: A study of U.S Contemporary Foreign Policy in the Developing Countries. A Researched Project for the award of Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) (Hons) in History and International Studies, presented to the Department of History and International Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, November, 2004.
7. MEMBERSHIP OF LEARNED SOCIETY
i. Member, Historical Society of Nigeria (HSN) since 2004.
ii. Member, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Alumni Association, Awka Branch.
iii. Member, Nigerian Association of Authors.
iv. Member Global Development Network
8. RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
i. History and Society (on going)
ii. Thieves in Their Own Barn (on going)
iii. How Nigerians Underdeveloped Nigeria: A Historical Narrative (ongoing)
Research, Politics, Diplomacy and Teaching
10. LANGUAGES SPOKEN
(a) English (fluent)
(b) Igbo (fluent)
(c) French (little)
(d) Latin (little)
Research, Reading, Writing and Teaching
1. Prof. A. N. Eboatu,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Tel: +234 (0) 8068511570
2. Rev. Fr. Prof. J. Obi Oguiejiofor
Dean Faculty of Arts
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Tel: +234 (0) 8037212167
3. Senator (Dr) Joy Emodi
Chairman Senate Committee on Education
National Assembly Complex
Tel: +234 (0) 8033158340