2012 - 2013 Osgoode Hall Law School
- One of four students from the University of Montreal who were admitted at Osgoode Hall to complete the one year J.D. program.
- Louis-Côté Scholarship Recipient.
2009 - 2012 University of Montreal – Faculty of Law
LL.B. (civil law)
- Moot Court: Drafting of an appellate brief and presentation consisting of oral arguments in front of a judge;
- Seminar in Entertainment Law: Oral presentation and research paper on a case study.
2007-2009 Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf
Diploma in Collegial Studies in Social sciences
- Honour Roll Student.
- Took two film classes: The first involved a history of films and the second was more technical (wrote a script and shot a short film).
2002-2007 Collège Sainte-Marcelline
High School Diploma
- Took a film class in which I wrote a script and shot a short film.
May – July (2011-2012) Randstad Canada
- Held temporary positions (one or two weeks) for many companies in order to replace absent employees.
October 2010 – March 2011 Les Entreprises R&D 2000
- Reviewed technical reports in research and development.
August 2010 Bentley Group
Administrative Assistant – Leasing Department
- Examined and edited leases (when necessary) sent by shopping centres throughout Canada;
- Filed documents and supervised ongoing leases.
2012 - Member, Entertainment and Sports law association
2012 - Member, Laws
- Tutor High School students;
- Guide the students through a mock trial.
2010 - 2012 Acting classes
2009-2012 Member, Amnesty International (University of Montreal)
Assumed position of Vice-President Events (2011-2012)
- Organized cocktail parties with lawyers who practice in International Law;
- Planned a fundraiser for the Canadian branch of the organization;
- Participated in campaigns and petitions.
July - August 2009 Humanitarian Project in Egypt
- Taught English;
- Prepared outdoor activities for children.
2006-2010 Guitar classes
1995-2010 Member, Scout Mouvement
- Involved in monthly community service activities, such as providing meals for the homeless at “l’Accueil Bonneau” and “Old Brewery Mission”;
- Spoken/Written : French and English
- Worked on set as an extra;
- Took an entertainment law class devoted to film & television.