State University of New York at Plattsburgh
Bachelor of Arts, May 2013
Major: English Language Arts
Minor: Gender and Women's Studies
The Comedy Works, Albany, NY, September 2012 - October 2012
• Participated in class for performing stand-up comedy
• Learned how to structure and write comedy material
• Practiced stage presence and performance skills
• Created DVD with original material
• Continue to perform on amateur nights
The Comedy Works (Intern), Albany, NY, Summer 2013
• Will upload events and information to various local websites.
• Will answer phones regarding inquiries about the shows.
• Will create powerpoints for local audition nights.
• Will serve as hostess.
The People's Improv Theater, New York, NY, July 2011 - August 2011
• Completed six-week class on how to write skits for Saturday Night Live, working with a former SNL staff writer
• Practiced creating original skits and critiquing the work of other aspiring comedy writers
Cardinal Points, Plattsburgh, NY, January 2012 - May 2012
• Copy edited news, sports, and features stories for college newspaper
• Wrote articles about campus and community news events
The Weekly Burghy, Plattsburgh, NY, February 2013
• Participated in brainstorming ideas for campus television show
• Wrote jokes and part of script
Victoria's Secret, Crossgates Mall, Albany NY
Sales Associate, May 2010 - Present
• Provided assistance and personalized customer service
• Worked with inventory, sales, and floor-sets
STOP Domestic Violence, Plattsburgh NY
Intern, August 2012 - December 2012
Volunteer, January 2013 - Current
• Performed client intakes to help them feel safe and confident in their decision making
• Worked a hotline shift responding to calls to provide after hours counseling
• Provided childcare and transportation for clients when necessary
References available upon request.