Name: Nida Binte Zeyad Ayoub.
Date of Birth: 9th July, 1985.
Age: 27 yrs.
Marital status: Single.
Parents Educational Qualifications: Doctors- Consultant Cardiologist.
Ethnic Origin: Arab
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIO, NS:
1) 2008: Investigation leading to Research at the Canadian International Institute- . ICDDRB- Institute And Centre for Diarrhoeal disease Research abroad. Investigation on the effects of certain types of fish oils/soy oils given to pregnant mothers.
2) Oct. 2007: MSc in Epileptology (study of Epilepsy) at King’s College London-University of London, UK.
3) June,2003- June, 2006: BSc in Physiology with Pharmacology from The
University of Leicester. The Course also comprised of several modules of I.T., Numeracy Skills(Maths), Chemistry and Biology . The BSc started as a Biological Sciences Degree for the First 2 yrs. teaching several core Modules in Biology and chemistry and several modules related to Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, brain CNS system and topics including Molecular cell Biology, Cellular Physiology, Macromolecules in action, Genes and Cell and Developmental Biology in addition to several others related to the Physiology and Pharmacology degree.
3) June, 2001- June, 2003: Advanced Level Examinations from a School Abroad.
Subjects Studied: Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Physics.
4) June, 2001: GCE O-Level Examinations Under the Cambridge International
Examination Board called the UCLES from an International School called St.
Francis Xavier’s Greenherald Int. School which is affiliated with the
Cambridge University and run by Sisters of the Irish Catholic Church.
Subjects studied: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Additional Maths,
Principles of Accounts, Economics, Commerce, English.
1) Skilled in using Microsoft Word, Excel, the Internet and few other Computer Programmes.
2) Skilled in using several other computer programmes and software required
For Analysis of Biological Data. ( at University Level.) I have had to use programmes such as MacLab for Computer Data Analysis at University on several occasions.
1) 2008 : Self employed. Working as a Real Estate owner. Managing property
inherited from my parents including letting out property, collecting rent,
responding to tenant's requests. This includes letting out property to tenants,
collecting rent and looking after property, preparing official house renting
agreements and detailed paperwork, arranging house repair services, sending out
official rent receipts to tenants who came from various countries such as Holland,
Korea, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
2) 2007: Worked as a Team Member for Yum Brands International – Pizza hut UK
Ltd. for whom I worked at the Front of House of the Outlet including selling pizzas
over the phone and computer, processing telephone orders from customers into
the Computer System, operating telephone calls, dealing with the Front of House
3) 2007: Worked as a Private tuition teacher to a Class- VI student and taught the subjects: Mathematics, English, Science, History, Geography, Literature.
WORK EXPERIENCE: (VOLUNTARY)
1) Aug., 2004: Worked as an assistant to gynaecologists and obstetricians in the
Bangladesh Branch of the UK based International Clinic Society- The Marie Stoppes Clinic Society for whom I also did field work and distributed drugs to slum dwelling flood victims. I also worked for their computer system and the Clinic computer database.
2) Nov., 2004: Worked as a voluntary worker for The University of Leicester Voluntary Work Association- Contact for whom I worked with little children and helped them paint murals.
Watching sports, Religion, Reading, Travelling, Collecting several different things, TV.
1) English: 1st Language. Fluent, verbally and written.
2) Bengali: Written and Verbal.
3) Urdu : Verbal.
4) Hindi: Verbal.
1. DR. G. ALARCON, COURSE COORDINATOR, CONSULTANT
AND SENIOR LECTURER IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGY, KING’s
COLLEGE HOSPITAL, DENMARK HILL, LONDON, UK.
Ph: 02078485161. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PROF. A.M. MOMINUL HOQ, PRINCIPAL, CEPHALON INT. SCHOOL,
H-50, R-8/A, DHANMONDI, DHAKA, 1209.
Ph: 8127203. email: email@example.com
3. MRS. SHAHNAZ AHMED, HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY, DHANMONDI TUTORIAL SCHOOL, HOUSE-56, DOHS(OLD), BANANI, DHAKA-1206, BANGLADESH. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 00880-1819249280, 008802-8822871