Utilizing Graphic Design skills with the knowledge in marketing and social media sites.
Morehead State University Morehead, KY
• May 2013- (Expected Graduation Date) Master of Arts, Arts emphasis in Graphic Design
• May 2009- Bachelor of Art, Arts emphasis in Graphic Design
2011 – Present Morehead State University Morehead, KY
Graduate Assistant Web and Social Media Specialist
• Responsible for updating content on Morehead State websites and social media pages.
• Assist campus organization with promotional material.
• Collaborated with the marketing team with prospective student promotional materials including, “What to Do” checklists, “Get Involved” campus organization, and “Much More” brochures.
2009 – 2011 Freelance Graphic Designer/ Marketing Strategist Lexington, KY
• Responsible for all aspects of Eye Graphic Design, a graphic design company.
• Provide logo and brand development to companies and individuals.
• Assist companies with developing a unique brand identity.
• Create graphic designs to help get advertising materials effectively noticed by target market.
2009 – 2010 Kentucky Educational Television-KET Lexington, KY
Contracted Graphic Designer
• Provided a variety of administrative services within the Office of the President.
• Services required attention to details, follow-up, confidentiality, protocol, and accuracy.
• Supported the President by assisting with Cabinet, Council, President/Directors and
• Board meeting preparation, correspondence, and mailings.
Excellent proficiency in the use of specialized computer software: Adobe Illustrator CS-CS6, Photoshop CS-CS6, InDesign CS6, Flash CS-CS6, After Effects CS-CS6, Dreamweaver CS-CS6, Adobe Acrobat Pro, QuarkXPress, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Office 2007, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Graphic Design Exhibition
• 2008 Mount Sterling Art Show, Gallery of the Arts, Mount Sterling, KY
• 2008 DEFT, Claypool-Young Gallery, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY
• 2007 Midstream, Claypool-Young Gallery, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY
Member of American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
(Office Held: Director of Communication)