Joseph Michael Iraggi
3926 Kentucky Dr. #4 Los Angeles, Ca 90068
I am seeking an active leadership position where my extensive experience and multiple capabilities can help a business or individual excel.
1. Proficient and exemplary writer of every genre, including fiction, poetry, non-fiction, screenwriting, playwriting, business documents, marketing plans, academic essays, journalism, and hybrid forms.
2. Enthusiastic, outgoing, and able to organize diverse groups efficiently and productively.
3. Disciplined, well organized and detail oriented.
4. Expansive travel experience that includes, Central America, Europe, and the continental United States.
5. Outstanding communication and teaching skills.
1995-1999 Booker T. Washington High School For the Performing and Visual Arts Dallas, TX
2005-2009 California State University San Marcos: Bachelor’s Degree in Literature and Writing. Final GPA: 3.398
2009-2011 University of Southern California Master’s of Professional Writing 3.9 GPA
Spring 1998 International Thespian Society, Spring 1999 National Honor Society, Fall 2008-Spring 2009 Dean’s List at CSUSM, 2011 Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society at USC
I have worked bartending, serving, and managing in restaurants through my collegiate career. I also tutor, write press kits, and perform any other freelance work I encounter
May 2009 Califoria State University San Marcos Teacher’s Assistant
Contact: Dr. Kenneth Mendoza, Professor of Literature and Writing
Position: Teacher’s Assistant
-Performed research tasks for all classes taught by instructor
-Corrected essays for grammatical errors and large holes in arguments
References are available upon request.