Mike Williams • 519.894.6476 • cell: 519.748.7053 • email@example.com
39 Littlefield Cres. Kitchener ON. N2E 2M5
A creative graphic design professional skilled in package design, logo design and Point of Purchase Displays with an excellent understanding of typography. Proficient at designing for different printing processes such as Flexography, Rotogravure, Lithography, and Digital. Can design a project from concept to final print. Detail-oriented, clean and organized with cost saving awareness with artwork creation. Diverse knowledge of production and printing. Exceptional at time management and meeting deadlines. Strong organizational skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills that allow interaction in all environments.
Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe InDesign CS3, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, QuarkXPress, Extensis Suitcase.
Strong interpersonal skills, bondable, great independent and team environment habits.
Iovate Health Sciences Inc., (MuscleTech) - May 2004 to March 2011
Position: Intermediate Package & Graphic Designer
• Designed MuscleTech brands sold at GNC, Wal-mart,
Nutrition House and Wal-Greens.
• Brands designed include:
Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, Mass-Tech, naNOX9, MyoShock,
naNO Vapor, Vitakic, Gakic, Leukic, Creakic, Anabolic Halo, Hydroxycut, and Professional Strength Six Star
• Designed packaging concepts for new products, updated designs and count sizes for existing products and outfitted products to be sold internationally in the USA, UK, Mexico and Australia.
• Updated artwork files as per Health Canada and FDA regulations
(Supplement facts, Ingredients, Warning Statements and Directions)
• Converted concept design artwork into perfect electronic artwork files ready for pre-press and print.
• Maintained communication with printers and shipped all approved files, approved content proofs (pdfs) as well as color proofs
(CMYK Kodak and ink draw downs) when approving to print.
• Created mock-ups for client meetings and presentations
• Attended press approvals when needed.
Image Pac Graphics - August 2002 to Feb 2004
Position: Production Artist/Film Technician
• Prepared corrugated carton pre-press artwork for printing
• Brands worked on include: Nestle and Molson
• Output artwork to film and prepared film for plate making
• Proofed film
• Created water proofs for proofing
R.McInnis Design Associates Inc. - Feb 2002 to July 2002
Position: Graphic Designer
• Designed concepts for Labels, Packaging, Logos, Point of Purchase Displays, Ballots, Trade Show Booth Graphics and Posters.
• Brands worked on include: Rubbermaid, Stanley, Imperial, Pintar,
K-G Packaging and Motomaster.
• Received a letter of recommendation.
Freelance Graphic Design - 2002 to Current
• Designed artwork for Logos, Business Cards and Vehicle Decals
• Humber College, Diploma - Package and Graphic Design
-1999 to 2002
• Advanced Illustrator Course at DPA Communications
• Advanced Photoshop Course at DPA Communications