* Freelance Writer
* Editing skills - have edited for professors, businesses, authors, and have done freelance editing
* Public Speaking skills – Spoke at conferences, schools, and seminars; held training sessions for up to 60 people at a time
* Coached a U15 female soccer team
* Experience as a Councelor at a Summer Camp for Handicapped Children
* Office skills – Type 63 WPM, Data Entry, Microsoft Applications
* Multi-tasking skills
* Published in many books, newsletters, websites, and articles
* Experience being in the Media - TV and Radio Commericals, Newsprint, Advertisements
* Restaurant skills – Bartending, Training, Serving, Hosting
* Customer Service skills
* Medical Billing, Insurance, Coding, and Terminology skills
* Marketing/PR skills - have done marketing for multiple businesses, in many formats and markets
* Edited and proofread for authors, educators, and businesses.
* Won a contest for Chicken Soup for the Soul.
* Became a bartending/serving trainer after two months of employment; the company requirement is to be employed for at least six months prior to becoming a trainer.
* Lead Intern for a company at the age of seventeen.
* Was offered a position as editor of a newspaper’s website at the age of seventeen.
* Created and implemented training manuals, which had been done so using grants exceeding $750,000.
* Spoke at schools all over the state of Ohio, as well as fairs, conferences, and seminars.
* Published in several books, newsletters, newspapers, websites, and articles.
* Began the Healthy Youth Coalition; a group designated to empowering youth to make healthy decisions, which grew rapidly.
* Was President of the St. Vincent DePaul Youth Society – held fundraising events, visited the sick, volunteered/worked at nursing homes, pregnancy centers, homeless shelters, and boys’ homes; held monthly meetings, met with officials.
* Taught tobacco cessation at various locations throughout Southwest Ohio.
* Volunteered at Children’s Hospital of Dayton, working in the HR department, summer of 2003.
* Volunteered at CHAP Camp, a summer camp for children with disabilities, summer of 2005 and 2006.
* Premier Chiropractic Centers
Certified Chiropractic Assistant, and Office Manager
• Celebrating Home
(Interior) Designer (Sales Rep).
• Assurant Specialty Property
Costumer Care Specialist for Metlife Home Loans, First Horizon Home Loans, Wells Fargo, Amtrust Bank (now NYCB), and Fifth-Third Bank.
November 2008-April 2011
Bartender, Server, Trainer, Host, Expo, Carside to Go
August 2008-September 2009
• Freelance Writer
Proofread and editted lectures and papers for professors, and articles and other various writings for authors and businesses.
Write articles for various websites and businesses, as well proofread and editor websites, articles, blogs, and more.
• Don Pablos
Bartender, Server, Host, Expo, Service Bartender.
February 2007-February 2008.
• Trade Secret
Sept. 2005-Jan. 2006; Dec. 2006-April 2007.
• Texas Roadhouse
August 2005-January 2006.
Door Cordinator (Head Hostess).
• Miami Valley Health Improvement Council.
August 2003-February 2005.