MARC FRANCIS A. ONA
Fortune Management Company, Inc.
2883 Surveyor St. Pomona CA 91768
Position: Merchandise Buyer
February 28, 2013
• Evaluates prior sales to establish future fulfillment needs.
• Researches suppliers and negotiates contracts for product fulfillment processing.
• Places orders and ensures inventory is properly distributed.
• Handling stores’ grocery concerns.
• Regularly reviewing performance indicators, e.g. sales and discount levels.
• Managing plans for stock levels.
• Reacting to changes in demand.
• Reacting to changes in logistics.
• Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products.
• Participating in promotional activities.
• Liaising with personnel to ensure product/collection supply meets demand.
• Seeking merchandise feedback from customers.
• Training and mentoring junior staff.
• Designing and creating schematics
• Organizing stores’ floor displays
Position: Category Management Assistant
November 15, 2012
• Assist Category Manager in selecting, pricing and positioning of category products.
• Work with Category Manager in developing category plan and strategies to improve product sales.
• Develop category documents and records according to company policies.
• Perform inventory and supply chain management to achieve inventory turnover goals and maximize sales.
• Process purchase orders, resolve invoicing issues and ensure timely merchandise delivery
• Build strong working relationship with customers for new business opportunities.
• Stay updated on category trends and competitive market.
• Communicate information about new products and changes to relevant teams within the company.
• Prepare product presentations for customers as needed.
• Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
• Provide support for product advertising, marketing collaterals, tradeshows and promotional events.
Position: Reset Specialist/Merchandiser
• Executing product resets at the store level.
• Processing Purchase Orders.
• Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
• Creating Delivery Discrepancy Reports.
• Preparing reset schematics to stock and merchandise product within a variety of accounts.
• Executes new product and chain resets in a timely manner.
• Ensure that reset is complete and accurate according to the schematics.
• Travel to different store branches to organize floor displays.
• Filling, merchandising and rotating product on shelves.
• Provide excellent customer service while working in the account.
FOREMOST FOODS INC.
2883 Surveyor St. Pomona CA 91768
Position: Non-food Picker/Forklift Operator
December 2009 to July 2010
• Operates order picker and forklift in and around warehouse.
• Utilize proper lifting techniques for lifting, packing, and handling heavy objects.
• Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores.
• Wraps order on pallet for shipment.
• Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
• Place shipments on racking systems.
• Shipping, receiving, and stocking.
• Full case scanning, picking and labeling.
• Ensure all product is stacked neatly and safely when moved via power equipment and when stored in rack or staging locations.
• Perform seasonal inventory production-line resets.
• Maintain accuracy of all inventory movement at all times.
• Responsible for the careful handling of all merchandise, avoiding damage, bending, or tearing.
• Ensure that all warehouse equipment and tools are properly utilized to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety; report any unsafe conditions, damaged equipment or injury (to self or co-worker) to your supervisor or manager immediately.
MAX’s of MANILA
Puente Hills Mall
October 2009 to December 2009
• Precise execution of food preparation/distribution
(Watercolor, Oil, Murals, Canvas, Still Life, Landscapes, and Portraits Painting)
Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation - MAIN Lucena City,
Bachelor of Science in Fine arts - Major in Advertising, Undergraduate Philippines
Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation Inc. Candelaria Quezon,
High School Diploma Philippines