Michael is a veteran growth strategy expert, go to market business model architect and strategic partnership design specialist
For over 25 years, he has focused on consulting to industry leading business to business companies -- especially in the fields of cloud computing, business consulting, systems integration/outsourcing, Internet technology, software and telecommunications His has built multi-year, senior executive relationships with IBM, Cisco, Accenture, Big 4 firms, SAP, AT&T, Siemens and Motorola. He is also trainer and business development coach for professionals (especially consultants, financial professionals and attorneys)
Specialties include :
• Delivering rapid and pinpoint customer, market and competitive insights (opportunity sizing, competitive landscape, value proposition definition, marketing and sales process requirements and win/loss analysis)
• Defining differentiated offerings (especially services intensive or solutions-based)
• Developing business plans in collaborative, team driven process (using Adrian Slywotzky's business design methodology)
• Design innovative and transformational business models for new product launch, initiating new lines of business or integration of partnerships/acquisitions
• Re-design and transformation of marketing and sales processes/capabilities
• Business development training and coaching of business/technical professionals and attorneys (persornal marketing, strategic account development, network building, sales and proposing.
For the past three and ½ years, Michael has been on an extended assignment with Cisco systems to help launch their cloud business model, build transformational partnerships with systems integrators and launching a new product offering in the big data analytics arena (with SAP Hana).
Previously, Michal was a partner at Mercer Management Consulting - a leading business design consulting firm. He was responsible for developing new business, managing client relationships and delivering business design innovation engagements in the communications, information and industrial business to business arenas. H
In this role, he was one of the leaders of Mercer’s top client account relationship team over his 7 years, -- IBM. His worked spanned across all of IBM’s lines of business including services, application outsourcing software, hardware, network, storage, printing, channels, sales/distribution, corporate strategy and ISV relationships.
Michael began his career as a member of the team that founded the headquarters strategy and marketing function at Andersen Consulting (Accenture) and Arthur Andersen – the first global professional firm to adopt and apply marketing and sales programs globally . In this role, he worked with the leaders of the firm, heads of industry programs, practice group leaders and office managing partners. Developed strategies, plans and global marketing programs to grow service lines, develop client relationships and position the firm’s capabilities.