Royal Palm Event Venue, New Orleans, LA
Marketing and Event Manager
• Responsible for pursuing new business by building relationships with local businesses, trade organizations and event planners; confirm event orders with customers as well as banquet staff; responsible for negotiating Marketing contracts, sales contracts; Purchasing media spots; manage all social media; manage all banquet orders; manage general office tasks; manage all events from pre-planning to post-production and responsible for assisting in set-up and breakdown of events.
Louisiana Film Resources, New Orleans, LA
• Assisted with casting calls; worked on various productions including short films such as “The Animal Instinct” and “Homelicide;” TV shows such as “Lizard Lick Towing,” (TruTV Production); worked as a locations assistant, casting assistant, production assistant, helped in billing, got acquainted with production coordinating, as well as managed social media and Electronic Press Kits for various projects.
Vanguard Film and Video Productions, New Orleans, LA
Public Relations/ Marketing Intern
• Worked on various projects such as creating a reel for the Vanguard website. Collaborated ideas for projects such as short films and commercial shoots; Assisted in location scouting as well as worked on Press Releases; communicated with specific venues and people to work on film permits at various locations around the city; Worked as production assistant as needed on various small shoots.
Appreciation Events, New Orleans, LA
Marketing Event Coordinator
• Generated sales leads, booked appointments, and hosted sales promotional events for numerous corporate companies. Developed time management and organizational skills as well as an entrepreneurial mindset.
Emeril Lagasse’s NOLA Restaurant, New Orleans, LA
Marketing and Events Intern
• Assisted office manager in coordinating private party bookings and events; managed reservations and served as a hostess; learned Front of House and Back of House operations
American Pavillion, Cannes, France
Special Events/Public Relations Intern for the Cannes International Film Festival
• Participated in the development of dinner parties for British Airways, American Express, and the British Film Institute; assisted the Executive Event Coordinator in film release after parties as well as assisted in setting up for panel discussions, roundtable discussions for film makers, provided exclusive service to VIP guests including US Ambassador for France and Monaco, various actors and the Queen of Jordan; developed extraordinary networking skills