Experienced professional with unique ability to function at a high level in complex environments. Proven combination of technical skills and working ability are backed by university training and on the job experience. Extensive experience, seeking a challenging opportunity where I can be able to utilize my experiences, educational background, and ability to work well with people. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member. Getting the task done is my code, and I was always called agent of change.
2003-July 2006: University of Baghdad
Political Science College
• Comprehensive knowledge of data entry, file preparation and lodging of documentation into databases systems
• Ability to type 40 w/m with 95% accuracy in both Arabic and English
• Familiar with office equipment such as computers, fax machines and printers
• Skilled in typing and recording customer/client information in an accurate manner
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and internet operations
• Attention to detail and ability to complete work in a clear and precise manner
• Trustworthy and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Follow Company rules diligently.
• Enjoy working in a team and have so thus far in line of work. Can get along with people of all types of nature pretty well.
• Can handle deadline pressure without failing and have shown to come on top in getting targets done.
• Meticulous in work approach.
• To exceed expectations and show positive results.
• Ensure that company objectives are always met with.
• Arabic and English (Fluent) – Speak, Read, Write and Type.
• Can be discussed during the interview.
Operations & Logistics/ Backline tracing advisor – from June 2012 to Feb 2013
DHL Express - Erbil, Iraq
Data Entry Operator – from Feb 2012 to Present
Al Taif for money transfer- Erbil, Iraq
Huge company for money transfer and the company have 21 branches in Iraq, also have branches in Amman-Jordan, Dubai-UAE, London-UK. In addition to other branches, the company has agents in Canada, Australia and USA.
Business correspondence – from July 2009 to Jan 2011
Kawa Est. for general trading – Damascus, Syria
Deep-rooted company for general trading, we used to bid for governmental establishments tenders. The company specialized in supplying traffic safety and fire fighting vehicles and equipment.
Business correspondence – from Feb 2005 to Jan 2006
Gelan Company for general supply – Baghdad, Iraq
Big company for supplying and general trade mostly dealt with big firms and corporations names like KBR and MCI. We used to supply different types of orders, from cars, tools, machines and heavy duty vehicles.