Ronald L. Barrow Jr.
CUSTODIAN- Rons janitorial Los Angeles, CA (2000-2003)
Loader/Unloader- UPS Los Angeles, CA (2004-2008)
Pallet Stacker, Line management, custodian crew team member, Forklift driver- Fisher Ranch Blythe, CA (March 2008-Nov. 2008)
Transit Bus Operator- LACMTA (Dec.2008-Sep. 2010)
Freelance Audio Engineer- Aug 2010-present.
• Engineer, program and compose for local independent artists
• Projects: CeeRaw, album for Mainframe Records, “Wit the 40” (single)
• Programs used: logic pro
Produced and Engineered
• Poohdamac the next breed: (Single) “Scrape it on tha ground”, “Something Like Dre.” “Raceing”
• Programs used: Logic pro, some pro tools.
• Various personal projects.
• Audio & midi software: Pro tools LE, Logic Pro
• Mixing consoles: Sound craft Ghost, SSL 9000, Neve vr
• Microphone Theory: Placement and recording techniques
• Signal Flow: Patchbay configurations, working knowledge of outboard gear
• Office Software: Mac & Some PC OS, Microsoft Word
• Languages: English, limited Spanish
• Mastering concepts and techniques
• Working knowledge of Logic pro and basic working knowledge of Pro tools LE
• Creating music productions from composition to master
• Knowledge of Janitorial operations
• Experience in forklift operation in a fast pace warehouse environment
• Experience in working glue machines
• Knowledge in warehouse operations, and line flow management
The Los Angeles Recording School – Hollywood, CA 8/2010- 12/2012
Associates in Science- Recording
Los Angeles Valley College- General Ed 08/2003- 08/2006
Canoga Park High school 08/2001- 06/2003