I’m entering the field of “Freelancer” for the first time. I would like to use my knowledge and skills to break into this competitive, yet rewarding business.
Currently I'm a full-time certified business teacher that teaches Business Management, Microsoft Office, Accounting, Office Administration, and Personal Finance to high school students. I’m also a business adjunct instructor at a local university. Before becoming a teacher I worked in the areas of Office Assistant and Data Entry Specialist.
I have several degrees and certifications.
• Associates degree in Business
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration
• Master in Curriculum and Instruction.
• State of Michigan Occupational Certification: Business, Management and Administration
• State of Michigan Provisional Certification: Business Education and Vocational Business Services
• MCAS – Microsoft Certified Application Specialist
Recently I started my own business (JMoore Professional Business Services) which allows me to use my skills outside of the classroom. It is my hope to combine my customer service, desire, and skills to anyone willing to give me a chance now or in the near future.