Diversified and ready to adapt to new challenges. With an artistic and analytical eye for detail; hard working with team player attributes. Passionate and heartfelt in design; bilingual with multicultural presence; ready to take on goals toward achievement.
* Graphic Design, Associate of Science Degree- 2004. International Academy of Design and Technology, FL.
- G.P.A. 3.89
- Illustrator 10 – CS3, Photoshop 6-7 and CS3, QuarkExpress 4-5 and 6, InDesign 2 – CS3, Director MX, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash MX 2004, and Wacom table user.
* High School Diploma, Major in Graphic Design - 1997. Yigal- Alon High School, Nazareth-Illit, Israel.
Freelancing < April 2009 – Current>
-Graphic services for companies like Divers Direct, Heys USA, BV Marine Inc., Urban Rustic Café, BSO, IMOM Inc., Glamour Hair Salon and more.
Divers Direct, Dania Beach < February 2007 – February 2009>
-Full time Graphic Designer. Duties range from catalogs, email blasts, photoshoots, internet banners, and all other Graphic Design needs.
Martini Graphic Services, Orlando < January 2006 – October 2006>
-Graphic services for school books publishing companies - Involved in textbook composition
Aquent, Orlando < March 2005 – January 2006>
- Schawk: Publishing company. Involved in textbook composition
The Ginn Company, Orlando < September 2004 – March 2005>
- One month internship
- In-house Freelance Graphic Designer
- Responsible for design management/coordination, promotional design.
Point Orlando, < March 2003 - July 2003>
- Everything But Water
- Boardwalk Surf & Sport
Sales and Customer Service
All duties associated with customer service. Organizing the store every night for the following day.
Assisting Art Directors to meet deadlines & goals
Entered and received 1st place at the IADT sponsored Art show
President's Honors for having a 4.0 G.P.A for spring quarter 2004
Dean's Honors for having a 3.5-3.99 G.P.A for winter quarter
Personal paintings displayed and sold in galleries.
** References upon Request