• Strong sense of design, layout, color and overall aesthetic judgment
• Broad knowledge of typography and how it relates and interacts within a design
• Outstanding business judgment and etiquette
• First-rate people skills including the ability to lead, motivate, delegate & manage a team
• Exceptional communication skills
• Solid one-on-one and team collaboration and coordination skills
• Excellent researching skills
• Top notch project and time management skills and a savvy user of resources
• Superior cost management and budgeting skills
• Adept at multitasking and meeting multiple deadlines
• Proficient problem solver
• Well versed in contract negotiations
• Proficient with Windows & Macintosh operating systems & with all of the major graphics applications including
Adobe Crewative Suite Master Collection, Quark Xpress, CorelDraw Graphics Suite, ACD Systems Canvas, Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of and working experience with the following CAD and 3D software applications: Autodesk Inventor,
Autodesk 3DS Max & Maya, Maxon Cinema 4D, Newtek Lightwave 3D, Rhino 3D, Nevercenter Silo, Next Limit Maxwell Render
Nemetschek VectorWorks, Luxology Modo, PunchCAD Shark FX, Google SketchUp Pro, Pixologic ZBrush.
• Familiar with Internet technology - web graphic file formats, web site design, HTML, XML, FTP, email & JAVA.
• General working knowledge of traditional and digital print production procedures and terminology.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
DISNEY / DISNEY ADVENTURES MAGAZINE / U.S. AND SOUTH AFRICAN EDITIONS
Designed and illustrated over 75 children’s word games, mazes and puzzles. Typography was an
Integral design element common within the vast majority of these games.
WARNER BROS. / DC COMICS / LOONEY TUNES MAGAZINE / TINY TOONS MAGAZINE
Illustrated complete line of licensed characters incorporating them into comic features and games.
E.C. PUBLICATIONS, INC. / MAD MAGAZINE
Illustrated various comic features and magazine covers including a movie satire on Disney’s
Pocahontas and another multi-page satire featuring licensed characters from syndicated comics.
Created original characters for two separate multi-page monthly comic features that ran for several
years. Also illustrated established licensed characters such as Heathcliff, Scooby-Doo and Mighty
Mouse for numerous children’s storybooks.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY / NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WORLD MAGAZINE
Illustrated several articles.
RHYTHM & HUES / VISUAL EFFECTS FILM PRODUCTION STUDIO / COLGATE-PALMOLIVE
Created several different character concepts for a Colgate toothpaste TV commercial.
1. Ogilvy & Mather: Client – American Express
2. Grey Advertising: Client – General Foods
3. D’Arcy MacManus Masius: Client – AT&T
4. Medicus Intercon: Client – Procter & Gamble – Pepto Bismol & Crest
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT FARMINGDALE
Associates Degree in Advertising Art & Design
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
SOCIETY OF ILLUSTRATORS – NEW YORK
NATIONAL CARTOONISTS SOCIETY