Get work experience using my current skills as well as adding to them.
Associates of Applied Science, May 2011
Kent State University, Geauga Campus/Twinsburg Regional Center
Human Services Major
Concentration: Child and Family Services
Bachelors of Science, May 2014
MILITARY: January 2008 to present
Airman 1st Class, Youngstown Ohio Air Reserve Station
• Perform security checks and work passenger services.
• Serve as member of squadron and base wide Airman’s Council.
• Build up pallets with cargo. Load and unload cargo and passengers.
• Attended Airman Leadership Conference.
• Training to increase my level of expertise and advancement.
YOUTH CARE WORKER: September 2012 to January 2013
Youth Care Services, ResCare, Chesterland, OH
• Help a disabled child to do tasks on her own.
• Provide assistance in activities she cannot do on her own
• Come up with fun activities for her to do that can also help her function better.
• Transport and participate in therapy with her.
• Do activities with her such as shopping, crafts, etc.
SALES ASSOCIATE: November 2011 to September 2012
Electronics, Wal-Mart, Bainbridge, OH
• Answer questions and direct customers to correct products.
• Knowledge of technical aspects of the products.
• Cell phone contracts
• Photo center
• Counts and restock the sales floor
RECEPTIONIST: October 2007 to January 2012
Student Services, Kent State University, Geauga Campus, Burton, OH
• Answer phones, screen and direct calls, schedule appointments
• Greet and assist students, parents, staff, and faculty
• Process daily mailings and bulk mailings
• Create signs and posters to promote events.
IT Department October 2007 to January 2012
Computer center, Kent State University, Geauga Campus, Burton, OH
• Update and troubleshoot computers and projectors and AV equipment throughout the campus; also assisting with special events and graduation.
• Answer phones, assist students with computer log-in and questions.
• Work with faculty to ensure they have and understand computer related technology.
• Trained faculty with the Wimba program and assisted with continuing updates.
• Maintained campus website.
• Campus Student Ambassadors (Member-Spring 2009)(President-Fall 2009- Spring 2011)
• Campus Crusade President Spring 2007-Spring 2011
• Big Brothers Big Sisters
• Soccer Coach
• Honors and Awards: Dean’s List, Spring 2008
Avaliable upon Request