43 Alliance Close
Tel: 0208 5707 086
Mob: 0797 2220901
Minute taking Report writing
Community understanding interpreting course Level
Legal secretary diploma
2013 Personal summery :
Ambitious personality, well organised, highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic individual with experience of working as part of a team. Capable to absorb new situations, well proactive in providing timely efficient and accurate support to work with colleagues. Well-presented and able to establish good working relationships with a range of different people.
Currently seeking to find a suitable position in an active, challenging, as well as reputable institution.
2011 – Current: Hounslow Muslim Women Association – Transfax for translation and interpretation services.
• I provided Arab community in Hounslow with professional interpreting services.
• I translated different types of legal documents.
• I discussed translation requirements with clients, and determined any fees to be charged for services provided.
• I translated medical and Marketing materials
• I rendered correct concepts/meanings between source and target languages conveying clarity, tone, and style from one language into another.
• I followed ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
• I provided strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation.
2012: London Empire Academy part time law tutor
• I taught business law.
• I prepared self-study program.
• I provided the student with the needed assistant (reference letter, counselling, career advice…)
• Evaluated the student progress by making a weekly quizzes.
Sinan Law firm 2005 – 2007 Solicitor (Syria )
• I provided clients with legal advice.
• I read and studied the case file and discussed points of law with senior lawyers.
• I drafted various types of contracts and agreements.
• I presented clients in courts.
• I involved in cases researches.
• I gathered and collected evidence on behalf of the client.
• I researched precedents in law libraries, and then using the finding to provide and support the defence for the clients and support their cases in court.
• I appeared before legislative and regulatory bodies or government agencies.
• I attended court hearings.
• I kept updated with the latest regulations, laws and decrees.
• Deep knowledge in international trade law (sale of goods contracts – CIF contract – FOB ..Etc.)
• Deep knowledge in the international commercial arbitration.
• Understanding of the intellectual property rights – trademarks – patent etc.
• Understanding of the World Trade Organization (WTO), the regulation and its bodies.
• Knowledge of effective file management procedures.
• Good understanding of the foreign investment law.
• LLM Master Degree in International Trade and Economic law, international commercial arbitration and intellectual property law
Brunel University 2008 – 2009
• BA law
University of Damascus 1996 – 2001
• High school literature department
Damascus high school 1995 – 1996
Key Skills and abilities:
• Strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Ability to produce consistently accurate work even whilst under pressure.
• Ability to multi task and manage conflicting demands.
available on request
• Having a professional attitude towards working environment.
• Confident and presentable.
• Presentation skills