379 Huse Rd # 31 ? Manchester, NH, 03103 ? (603)264-1357 ? firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting and Administrative Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen ability to multi task a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
• Accounts Payable Processes & Management
• Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions
• Corporate Accounting & Bookkeeping
• Vendor Negotiations & Management
• Internet Research
• Telephone Reception
• Planning and Scheduling
• Customer Service
• Possess knowledge of QuickBooks
• Records Organization & Management
• Teambuilding & Staff Supervision
• Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
• Excellent presentation skills that helps to present the financial data of the organization in a systematic order
• Brilliant time management and organizational skills that help to complete the given tasks promptly and correctly
• Detailed knowledge about accounting principles, accounting standards, book keeping procedures and office practices
• Ability leads a team and trains them on bookkeeping procedures and accounting techniques.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Store Manager 2011/2012
Spice Center, Manchester, NH
• Handled cash transaction and ATM tasks
• Carried out customer care tasks
• Prepare and maintain various supporting documents like bills, receipts, vouchers, invoices, purchase orders and employee attendance records
• Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Filled out order invoices and prepared client sales invoice and
• Checked balances in ledgers and various transaction accounts
General Manager 2010/ 2011
Layalina Restaurant, Manchester, NH
• Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Filled out order invoices and prepared client sales invoice .
• Checked balances in ledgers and various transaction accounts.
• Responsible for payroll
• Review the accounting reports (accounts receivable / accounts payable / petty cash book)
• Find out discrepancies in accounting entries and correct them
• Prepare and maintain various supporting documents like bills, receipts, vouchers, invoices, purchase orders and employee attendance records.
Multi-Lingual Receptionist 2009/ 2010
Community Dental Care, Houston, TX
• Confirmed, scheduled and prepared necessary documentation for the intake and discharge process for dental hygienist.
• Performed many time sensitive tasks such as X-rays, and patient briefings of procedures.
• Ability to read and interpret insurance billing and also Government insurance plans.
• Greeted clients within a friendly atmosphere and providing continuing customer service in a professional and caring manner.
Al-Maamoun College/ Baghdad, Iraq
College Coursework Completed in History 2003-2006
College Coursework Completed in Accounting 2004-2006
Texas Academy / TX
Dental Assistant Certificate
Supportive Documentation Available Upon Request.
MS Office (Word, Excel) ? SAP ? PAL ? QuickBooks