I'm a skilled, experienced illustrator, digital painter, and animator who can work in a variety of styles for any project. I'm always seeking interesting and challenging illustrative work!
Warren, MI -- 2010 to Present.
• Produced animated corporate videos for clients such as BASF, CU Solutions, and EverLast Lighting.
• Work involved: Storyboarding, illustration and animation using Photoshop and After Effects, voice-over sync.
• Worked quickly with fast iterative turn-around
--Please ask me if you'd like to see some examples of this work, for legal reasons I can't make these animations available for public viewing.
Kraken Games; Grosse Point, MI -- 2010 to Present
• Worked with Lead Designer to create visual assets and illustrations for new
fantasy roleplaying materials which included:
• Character & environment illustration • Graphic design
• Decorative page artwork
• Book cover layouts
Assistant Technical Director
Manneristic Studios; Rochester, NY -- 2007 to 2010
• Collaborated with other interns in an online animation production pipeline.
• Produced conceptual artwork for several projects including: concept art for characters and vehicles in a space-themed animation, digital coloring for inked artwork in a published children’s book, “Shorty Bean”.
Alternative Healing; Auburn Hills, MI -- 2006
• Developed instructional illustrations through consultation with the client.
• Achieved all project goals on-time and within budget.
Bachelor of Science in Game Art & Design -- GPA: 3.51/4.0 Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division -- December 2008
Associate of Art in Computer Animation
Art Institute of Pittsburgh -- 2003