Dedicated, efficient, and creative fashion design student offering the following skills.
• Detail oriented, ambitious, fast learner, time management and multitasking.
• CAD: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.)
• Preparing technical pack, Developing line sheets.
• Illustration of fashion figure, source fabric & trim, Merchandising & line development.
• Costing & specification, Gerber technology, Trend and color analysis.
• Sewing capabilities, Draping, Pattern-making, grading and marking.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
FIDM/ Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Los Angeles, CA
Associate of Arts Degree Fashion Design Grad Year: 06/2012
Gold Hawk Clothing Vernon, CA
Assistant Designer 07/2012- Present
• Support and assist head designer to develop latest collection
• Develop technical packets and design flats for collection
• Remain well informed of status of company, trend, and company growth.
• Modify and make changes in design layouts to meet customer standards and tastes, using knowledge of trends and the industry.
• Quality/ detail check professional samples to be delivered on time.
• Translate physical measurements of prototypes into proper software programs for future use.
Lolli Clothing Los Angeles, CA
Design Room Inter 07/2012- present
• Assist Head Designer
• Keep am organized work place
• Develop flats with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Freelance Designer Los Angeles, CA
Design Inter 02/2012- 05/2012
• Assisted Designer with illustrations, sketching, editing
• Technical flats using Adobe Illustrator
Private Graphic Design Los Angeles, CA
Design Intern 03/2012- 05/ 2012
• Assist designer with Adobe Photoshop editing
• Design patterns using Adobe Illustrator
Portfolio: Available upon request