To obtain a position as a artistic and creative professional in a competitive and driven organization with potential to move up and succeed further as a professional.
- Knowledge of multiple computer applications and programs: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite including Photo Shop, Illustrator, Flash & InDesign, and HTML5 and CSS3 code.
- Bi-lingual; fluent in Spanish and English
- Knowledge / experience with Xerox DP180 Laser Printer
- Extensive experience and knowledge reading and understanding cut sheets, prints & floor plans
Robert Morris University Present
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science; Major in Graphic Design
- Graphic Design portfolio can be viewed at issuu.com/ozzylopez
- Strong painting and drawing abilities
- GPA 3.2 /4.0
- Dean’s List
Premises Technician, AT&T 02/2009 – 11/2011
- Installed U-Verse Services for residential and commercial customers
- Replace old equipment such as nids, drops, wiring, equipment, etc.
- Troubleshoot areas of concern while repairing and maintaining equipment such as nids, drops, wiring, equipment, etc.
- Up sell new services and equipment to existing customers; both residential and commercial
Cable Splicer, AT&T 02/2008 -02/2009
- Worked on Light Speed Project
- Spliced Copper Telephone Lines
- Rehabbed and / or replaced old plant and terminals
- Extensive experience reading cut sheets and prints on a daily basis
- Tagged and toned pairs from c.o.
Carpenter, Select Build 04/2007 – 12/2007
- Read and laid out floor plans on a daily basis
- Daily work included: rough framing, back out work, building decks, and other remodeling work
Continued on Page 2
Laser Printer Operator, Computershare 09/2006 – 02/2007
Burr Ridge, IL
- Operated Xerox DP180 on a daily basis
- Printed dividend and proxy checks and statements along with Guardian and Harmony Insurance Policies
- Maintained the material and equipment to company’s standards
Mail Inserter Operator, Computershare 08/2005 – 09/2006
Burr Ridge, IL
- Operated Bell and Howell Inserter Machine on a daily basis
- Maintained records of inserted / sent batches
- Picked / maintained envelope and paper stock directly from the warehouse
- Top 10 Finalist in Chicago City Sticker Contest in 1998
- Honorable Mention in All City Sticker Contest in 1997
- Earned 4th Place & a Partial Scholarship in the Latino Art Beat Contest in 1999