OBJECTIVE : I wish to join a competent team wherein I can add value to projects and in turn, take home learning as well.
SKILLS & ABILITIES : A highly organized IT professional with the below specified abilities and skills.
1) Experience of software release, documentation and end-user support.
2) Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
3) Proven track record of using good engineering practices in producing new software for new, innovative and profitable products and solutions.
4) Ability to work on the development of software systems by accurately interpreting user requirements, then creating the required software designs.
5) Ability to understand the big picture as well as inter-relationships between systems, including the impact of change in one system on another.
6) A real team player who can comfortably work with Business Analysts, Solution Designers, Deployment Teams and Testers to develop and enhance software functionality.
7) Rave experience on COBOL, DB2, JCL and SORT.
8) Good command on the following tools and utilities like CA7, File Manager, File AID, Debug Tool and Map generator.
9) Little bit of experience on CICS and M204.
Software Engineer – CGI
May – 2012 - Present
1) Deeply involved in the designing, implementing and maintaining of software to support Experian products and services.
2) Analyzing user requirements and providing estimates.
3) Providing technical designs for new products developed
4) Supporting and enhancing existing software.
5) Conducted code reviews.
6) Occasionally providing technical leadership to junior IT staff.
7) Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
8) Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
9) Handling and analyzing large amounts of technical data.
10) Project management activities.
Associate Software Engineer
May 2010 – May -2012
Involved in the development and testing of software to support Experian products and services.
• Developed new RGIC Product for Banking Application.
• Involved in the development, testing and supporting of
• Provide technical and business support for batch processing suites.
MAINFRAM APPLICATION CERTIFICATION FROM MAINTECH TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD - BANGALORE
Sri krishna devaraya UNIVERSITY - ANANTAPUR – MCA & B.Sc