HECTOR HERRERA (resume).
836 Ridgewood Way.
Madison, WI. USA. 53713.
Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills and abilities to contribute to the success of your organization.
Bachelor of Science / Industrial Engineering / Technological Institute of Queretaro, Mexico.
Summary of Qualifications:
(Extensive management experience)
International Business, Material Handling Logistics, Industrial Manufacturing Process and Development of Industrial Projects.
Main Professional Experience:
0. Environmental Engineering Services. 2001- Present.
Madison, WI. USA.
1. Company name: TAASA. Queretaro, Mex.
* Position: Commercial & Project Manager. 1995 to 2001.
Company dedicated to the integration and logistics of the development of material handling systems.
- National Marketing Development.
- National Customer services.
- USA-Mexico Partnership Development.
- Logistics Study on production and distribution in the Plant.
- Project Management in turn key projects.
- Development of Project Control.
- Manpower Supervisor (10-50 Workers)
- Assembly and Disassembly of equipment.
2. Company name: PICCSA. Queretaro, Mex.
* Position: Projects & Manager Assistant. 1992 to 1995.
Company dedicated to the production of cereal.
- Project Meetings Support (Advance Report.)
- Project Programmer.
- Project Control of Engineering and Construction.
- Sanity and Safety procedures Coordination and Control.
- New equipment Manufacture Control (Marmites, Shuts, Conveyors, Platforms, etc.)
- Construction Vendors Coordinator.
3. Company name: CONDUMEX. Aguascalientes, Mex.
* Position: Projects & Regional Manager. 1989 to 1991.
Company dedicated to installation of telecommunication network.
- Regional Manager.
- Start up of Company in a new State.
- Main Projects Management.
- Manpower coordinator (80-100 Co-workers)
- Telecommunication Network Construction (Civil work and cable installation of telecommunication)
4. Company name: TURBORREACTORES. Queretaro, Mex.
* Position: Engineering Projects. 1983 to 1989.
Company dedicated to repair of Commercial Aircraft Motors.
- Start up new Branch Company from Mexico in Dallas, Tx. ( 6 Months)
- New Projects Development (Resources from Miami, Fl., Dallas, Tx., Tulsa Ok., San Antonio, Tx.)
- New Projects Development to Spare parts repair.
- Field Support to Assembly and Disassembly of Aircraft Engine.
- Process Sheets Planner.
- Tools and Fixture Design to Spare parts repair.
5. Company name: LAN-CLARK. Queretaro, Mex.
* Position: Manufacture Planner Engineer. 1982 to 1983.
Company dedicated to manufacture of compression equipment to natural gas and petroleum.
- Manufacture Process Sheets.
- Manufacture Supervisor (20 Co-workers)
6. Company name: TREMEC. Queretaro, Mex.
* Position: Prototype Manufacturing Mechanic. 1977 to 1982.
Company dedicated to manufacture of automotive gearboxes (transmission).
- Machines and Special Tools Operator / Level 1"A".
- Bilingual: English and Spanish Languages .
- Computer skills.
- Project Management.