Why you should hire ME!
• I can respond quickly and affectively to changing environmental conditions.
• I am comfortable with events of any scale.
• I have the commitment and obsession it takes to get the shots that I need.
Freelance (not limited to...)
• Private shoots with bands, artists, athletes, graduation
• Events in Southern and Central Arizona
• Administrators assistant for fashion, model, stylist, location shoots (indoors and out)
Arizona Athletics, Tucson, AZ Fall 2011 to Present
• Photograph UA coaches and athletes in studio and during game action
• Design a set for given concept, then construct and fine tune equipment
• Use of Photoshop, Bridge, Adobe Camera Raw, and assorted specialty software
Arizona Daily Wildcat, Tucson, AZ Fall 2009 to Spring 2012
• Shot 5 to 10 assignments a week for daily publication
• Produced images of dynamic subjects in diverse and adverse lighting conditions
• Adjusted my style to fit the tone of an assignment
Arizona Photo Events, Tucson, AZ Fall 2010 to Present
• Organize time tables and rotation schedules for fashion/model shoots
• Set up backdrops and lighting equipment
• Advise models in posing and wardrobe, share creative ideas with photographers and fix stray hairs, etc.
• Technical hardware: Automated camera control systems: Dynamic Perception dolly, Merlin 2-axis panning head, MX2 programmable control module, Syrp Genie, miniature cameras (GoPro, Drift, etc....), various intervalometers, and alternative time lapse techniques, Giga Pan, manual panoramas including 360 panos
• Elementary Spanish speaking/ reading/ writing skills
• Photoshop, Bridge, Camera Raw
• Studio setups (idea to construction)
• I am cross platform, between Nikon and Canon digitals mainly. I am also familiar with 35mm film (BW and color)