1995 – 1998 Cleveland State University Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelor of Business Administration
? Major in Management and Labor Relation, Human Resources.
1991 - 1993 Bankstown College Sydney, Australia
Associate of Mechanical Engineering
2001-Present HDC Inc. Strongsville, Ohio
Building Automation & Temperature Controls Senior Field Technician
• Responsible for installation, subcontractor supervision, control systems startup and check out.
• Project Management: Responsible for work schedule progress, and project completion at estimated costs.
• Time Management responsibilities including scheduling and manpower allocation.
• Commissioning and checkout of control system. Building Management System setup, checkout and programming.
• Customer training and technical support.
1998 – 2001 Honeywell Inc. Brooklyn Hts., Ohio
Customer Financial Services Representative
? Responsible for customer’s financial account accuracy through proper execution of collections and dispute management processes.
? Resolving customer disputes by tracking down the information internally and working on completion of the expected services in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
? Aggressive quarterly Working Capital Plan with monthly evaluation and tracking responsibilities. Achieved 3% decrease in working capital 1st Quarter 2000.
? Achieved 101% of Cash Goal Plan in 1999.
? 99% of customer disputes resolved by plan date 1999.
? Customer satisfaction rating of 97% of combined internal and external customers.
Solid 100% accuracy in customer financial account analysis and reporting.