• Motivated worker.
• Customer and service oriented.
• Excellent computer, networking, and internet skills.
• Information bookkeeping, research, data organization and management.
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite 2010, OpenOffice, Turbo Tax, Mozilla Thunderbird
• Quickly learns software programs relevant to task at hand.
• H&R Block|
January 9, 2013 – April 15, 2013
Tax Specialist 3 and Customer Service Personnel
• Tazco LLC |
March 1, 2010 – March 31, 2013
General Contractor –Administration, full charge bookkeeper.
• H&R Block| Grand Junction, CO 81505
January 17, 2012 – February 28. 2012
• Willison Plumbing & Heating Company
September 2007 – December 2009
Bid plumbing jobs, set up purchase order system and inventory controls, acquired and delivered materials as needed, interacted with customers, general contractors, and sub-contractors.
• Jurenda Homes LLC |
June 2003 – July 2007
Developed 5 acres into a 15 lot subdivision: Worked with bankers to secure financing; interaction with various city officials to submit plan, secure appropriate zoning, licenses, and permits; submitted progress spreadsheets bi-weekly to the city engineer in accordance with the “Development Improvement Agreement;” worked closely with suppliers to acquire materials per budget and in a timely manner; built, marketed, and sold homes.
• IFI Construction Corp |
March 2002 – December 2009
General Contractor–Administration, bookkeeping (AR, AP, PR), managed office employees, maintained corporate book, filed appropriate documents to Secretary of State.
• Red Mesa Consulting |
March 2001 – July 2002
Receptionist duties. Promoted to database manager and then to policies and procedures specialist. Red Mesa was contracted by XXXXXXX to produce a mine site cleanup document that was 10 years in the creation. I was in charge of this “million dollar document” that was submitted to the federal government. This involved typing, editing, formatting, and printing the pieces of the document that were contributed by the engineers, geologists and other professionals.
• GED certificate February.
• Western Slope Beauty College.
• 1 year college completed
• Learning is a huge part of my life, and I have attended college classes, taken online classes, and attended numerous learning seminars.