• Productivity Software – MOS- Microsoft Certified Software, MCTS-Managing Projects 2007, 2010
• Hardware - Desktop and Laptop Workstation Setup and Installation
• Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 95/98/XP, 2003
• Antivirus / Security tools - Norton, Webroot,
• Network Administrative - Local User and Group, Active Directory, Event log analysis
• Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Flash, Dreamweaver, Adobe CS5, CMS, Silverlight, and more
2013 – Training in Photovoltaic systems- certified 2013
Updated welding and soldering certifications
2013- Freelance designer for the web and Visual Arts
Motorola Schaumburg, Illinois
Caterpillar – Aurora, Illinois
Mike Ingram – Fare Fretted Guitar - Photoshop and Illustrator
OSF Saint Anthony Hospital
Schnucks, Dubuque, Iowa
WordPress and Joomla updates and additions. Web Mobile updates in CSS and Html5
2013- Graphics and Private photography
Walgreens, Lincolnshire, IL Oct 2011 to Dec 2011 Programmer
• Recreate elements in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for the UI.
• Make sure that all changes were cross browser compatible.
Securitas Security, Rockford, IL, Cedar Rapids, IA 2003 - Current
Security in Safety Professional
• Train and update skills in accord with the site and the laws.
• Monitoring physical locations with CCTVS and person to person monitors.
• Documenting and developing procedural recording of events and information sharing with on-site and client care for intervention and documentation for changes to policies.
• Access control using vCards, retinol scanners, palm scanners and procedural techniques, such as password, voice activation, phrase passwords or combinations of described.
• Understanding OSHA procedure and requirements according to site to site needs.
National Restaurant Association, Chicago, IL Mar 2008 to Dec 2008
• Updated files for on-line learning project for Service food industries utilizing ASP2 and 3 in a flash environment.
• Updated voice files for France, Spanish and English, changing the stops in Flash 8 to match the new voice files with test prompts.
• Updated CMS with new images.
Powernetics- Hamilton Sundstrand, Rockford, IL Mar 2007 to Jan 2008
Programmer (Project Manager Support Staff)
• Created quarterly reports that focused on assets for current project and Microsoft Projects time line for completion.
• Updated the file for submission to the client and the FFA for acceptance and updated changes.
• Checks for errors and cross referenced utilizing the Doors and other life-cycle software development and maintained cost reports.
Caterpillar, Aurora, IL, Feb 2007 to Mar 2007
Technical Support Specialist, Programmer
• Created Quality assurance pages within the existing web pages.
• Updated the CMS with new images for the pages created.
JWT, Chicago, IL Jun 2006 to Jan 2007
• Updating the images and utilizing their new CMS for management and date documentation.
Creative Circle – Vactor, Elgin Sweeper, Professional Education Institute Jan 2005 to Jun 2006
Graphic developer and Programmer
• (www.moneymasters.com) for www.vactor.com, for www.Elginsweeper.com
• HTML ASP2, updating images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Recreating the buttons and the flash with the images from the current servers and moving and updating the files.
Motorola, Harvard, IL July1996 – 2007
Technical Support Specialist
• Harvard - Customer support and B2B support for CDMA, TDMA, GMS technologies .
• Quality control and hardware integrity.
• Completed over 100 calls a day. Solving issues such as updating software, repairs
• Solving issues created by physical or software Cellular discrepancies.
• B2B issues such as Bad shipments and elements of the phone that need to be changed or updated.
• Harvard – Worked creating graphic developments for Motorola University books in their copy room while going to college.
• Worked in Quality on On-Star Boards and Housing, Checked all shipments leaving the building for issues with 5 models which included; Programming; Signal and Housing issues; boxed elements of each delivery and completion of each order for stop ships and stop lie orders for rework.
• Harvard – Worked creating resumes and work skills for development for recently released long-term Motorolans.
• Schaumburg- Created developers front programming with the Engineering department for Motorola’s internal site and mobility.
Westwood College – Denver, Colorado
Bachelors of Science, Dec 2005 Graduated 3.38 GPA