Saida G. Pyles
3015 Brinkley Road, #T-2, Temple Hills, MD 20748, 240-462-1904, Saigpyles@gmail.com
Objective Obtain entry level position with a well-established company that may offer opportunities for job growth.
Experience Postal Clerk
August 2011-Present, Pitney Bowes, Washington, DC
• Assist with opening the AM register, counting the morning drawer & collecting the AM Meter Machine Balance.
• Deliver the Mail & Packages to the departments on my route.
• Sort incoming mail, from the Departments and from USPS.
• Manage packages for the Students & Staff.
• Put the proper information in the computer for the incoming packages, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS, TNT & Lasership.
• Prepare Money Orders, ship packages inside the US & also International.
Logistic/AM Truck Unloader
April 2009 – Present, Target, Alexandria, VA
• Prepared trailer line with pallets/flats for merchandise unloading;
• Prepared Market section of Target for stocking while truck is being unloaded; bowling boxes into the correct aisles;
• Responsible for monitoring inventory, tagging and re-stocking the Market section of the store;
• Provided additional assistance to customers and sales associates as needed and upon request.
May 26 and 27, 2011, Gallaudet University, Washington, D.C.
• Short-term assignment with the Chemistry Department to assist a faculty member with workshop wrap-up.
• Completed post workshop inventory;
• Performed other clerical duties as assigned.
Campus Security Officer
August 2008 – October 2009, Gallaudet University, Washington, DC
• Greeted and welcomed visitors to campus and assisted them with directions to various buildings and dorms;
• Entered daily reports to the shift supervisor before the day’s end of activities of various campus activities;
• Reported all incidents, access allowance and ******* in a timely fashion.
• Patrolled the campus, parking garages, lots and buildings
• Received “morning briefings” to be aware of previous night’s activities and incident reports.
• Without previous training made first arrest as well as wrote out report for the arrest on my own.
• Fluent in American Sign Language
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Computer Troubleshooting skills
• Effective verbal and written skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Organizational Skills
• Detail-oriented, Multi-tasker
• Vivid Memory with learning new skills on the job.
• Ability to lift up to 75+ pounds
Available Upon Request