Information Technology Professional with a BA degree in Information Systems; Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills; Time Management; Web Design and Data Entry skills seeks Graphic Design position with the opportunity to utilize work experience, education and skills to be a valuable contributor and Team player in your organization. Photo Shop, Publisher, and Data Entry software applications proficiency.
Software Applications: Photoshop, Publisher, MS Office WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Access),
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/NT/Vista
Languages: HTML, XML, Action Script
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
EDUCATION: Monroe College, New Rochelle, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, 2007
Geritrex Corporation Mt Vernon, NY
Data Entry 04/11-Present
• Analyze the pricing of generic health care products.
• Assist in filing for other employees when help is needed.
• Implement price range from other wholesale companies to software.
• Informed the wholesaler when price is incorrect.
Regal Cinemas New Rochelle, NY
• Provide high level of customer service at busy multiplex cinema theater.
• Supervise ushers and customer service personnel as required.
• Selected as employee of the month for March 2008 for dedication and service to the company.
Kenwon Technologies White Plains, NY
Web Design 5/06 – 5/07
• Designed web templates using HTML for a Baber Shop website home page.
• Supported the customer through the implementation pre production phrase.
New Rochelle Downtown BID New Rochelle, NY
Web Design Team Member 10/06 – 4/07
• Designed web templates for the little ranch company.
• Developed a logo for the company using Photoshop and Hand Drawing.
• Linked Google maps to the website for the costumers to find directions.
Monroe College Bronx NY
Bits and Bytes Club 1/04- 12/04
• Participated in weekly ‘computer clinic’ providing troubleshooting services to students and staff.
• Diagnosed hardware and software problems, installed software.
• Participated in construction of low-income housing for Habitat for Humanity as a volunteer.
U.S. Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority Subase, St. Thomas
Information Technology (IT) Inventory Associate 6/04 -8/04
• Created database of equipment and analyzed information.
• Maintained network security and programmed ID keys for employees.
• Provided desktop support to employees of the Authority.