5650 Grandview Dr. Greendale, WI 53129, 414-534-3328 email@example.com
• University of Wisconsin Parkside
• Major: Digital Arts Concentrations: Animation & Illustration
• December 2012
• Deans List
• Power point
• Office Suite
• Snapz Pro X
• Dream Weaver
• Pinnacle Studios 16
• Anime Panel Leader: Coordinated group of three individuals to rehearse prepared performance of cold readings from graphic novels. Performances were held at four different conventions in Wisconsin.
• Ran a presentation on “Anime for Beginners” for Worldfest at University of Wisconsin Parkside March 2012.
• Produced a comic to promote the Freshmen Orientation Reading program at University of Wisconsin Parkside.
• Developed T-shirts for community Youth Football Camp 2004-2013. Responsible for concept and design.
• Created comics for campus newspaper, Ranger News, relating to campus life.
• One of two students out of fifty candidates from University of Wisconsin Parkside selected to the Wisconsin All State Choir in 2010.
• Assisted in comic book making class at Discovery World Museum, Milwaukee WI, 2008.
Cook February 2008-April 2013
McDonalds Franklin, WI
• Organizing supplies, food items for preparation.
• Cooking and packaging food orders.
• Maintaining and cleaning cooking area and customer dining areas.
• Completed the order process in a friendly manner at the drive thru window.
Hand drawn animations Singing Acting Video games Anime Video editing Bicycling