Creative professional seeking a marketing opportunity where I can maximize my education and experience. I aspire to join an organization that values analytical thinking, interpersonal skills and emphasizes teamwork.
• Strong educational background in Marketing
• Developed and implemented new marketing ideas and strategies
• Assembled and distributed newsletters and advertisements
• Marketing and data research
• Evaluate target market and trends
• Presentation skills
• Social network marketing
• Planned and executed events and trade shows for product promotion
• Drafted and edited requests for proposals and contracts
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word Excel, Access, Peachtree, Lotus Notes7, ACT, SAP, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks, Microsoft Publisher
Credit Department St. Paul, Minnesota 2011-2012
CATCO Parts and Service
• Assisted Marketing department with advertising and scheduling of appointments.
• Approved customer applications and handled accounts receivable collections, monthly statements and invoicing.
Administrative Assistant Minneapolis, Minnesota 2010-2011
Fraser-Morris Electric Company
• Organized company events, set up meetings, and coordinated travel.
• First point of customer contact; assisted departments with high priority, deadline-driven projects.
Marketing Drug Testing Assistant St. Paul, Minnesota 2007-2010
T.E.A.M. Total Employee Assistance Management
• Assisted marketing department with advertising and branding. Planned and executed trade shows and campaigns. Implemented proposals and contracts. Performed data research, SWAT analysis and target marketing.
Collections Agent Anoka, Minnesota 2005-2007
Firestone Metal Products
• Conducted negotiations and performed customer service responsibilities with construction business accounts and vendors.
Finance Office Manager Zimmerman, Minnesota 2002-2005
• Responsible for directing and overseeing marketing department with events and focus groups.
• Assisted with company financial transactions, department budgeting, and product pricing.
• Maintained company website and client/vendor data.
Metro State University, St. Paul, Minnesota Bachelor’s in Marketing
Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids, Minnesota Associate’s in Business
Best Mark Minnetonka, Minnesota 2005-2012
Independent Field Researcher
• Assist with national market research, consumer feedback and mystery shopping to evaluate the following areas: customer service, brand compliance, employee integrity and sales processes.
Maritz Research Edina, Minnesota 2002-2012
• Collect and analyze data to detect non-compliance issues.
• Perform other advertising and customer service responsibilities as needed.
BzzAgent Boston, Massachusetts 2004-2012
Social Network Marketing
• Perform product testing and word of mouth advertising/marketing through social media platforms.