I have over 18 years of experience as a Writer/Editor. Throughout my career, I have gained a unique combination of excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
University of Utah
Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Mass Communications
University of Phoenix
Freelance Writing Experience
2010 to 201 Freelance Writer
• Wrote over 400 web-based articles for topics ranging from vacation rentals to household products, business, technology, and finance.
2010 to 2011 Freelance Writer
• Wrote and revised articles and web pages for several client websites in the healthcare, finance, and utilities industry.
Technical Writing Experience
December 2005 to 2006 Senior Editor
• Wrote, revised, and edited several outlines, welcome letters, brochures, web content, and manuals for real estate investors and eBay sellers.
Elite Marketing Systems
October 2003 to November 2005 Senior Editor
• Wrote, revised, and edited several real estate manuals
November 2002 to October 2003 Senior Technical Writer
•Wrote and revised technical manuals for the design, implementation, and installation of Brick and Mortar Systems.
• Met and consulted with technical engineers to create technical manuals.
June 2002 to October 2002 Technical Writer
• Wrote programming manuals for the use of web-controlled microprocessors.
These processors were used to control sprinkling system, home security system from a remote location.
Miscellaneous Technical Writing Positions
From 1984 to 2002, worked as a Technical Writer for the following companies:
• Evans & Sutherland
• 3M Health Information Systems.
During this time, I wrote and revised technical manuals, procedures, newsletters, brochures, and ad copy.