Seeking a position with a growing organization where I can make a positive impact on revenues, and experience long
term career growth.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Proven to be organized, reliable and flexible
- Strong desire to learn and advance
University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Sept. 2004-June 2008
Overall GPA: 3.0/4.0 Psychology GPA: 3.27/4.0
North Torrance High School (September, 2000 - June, 2004)
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Global Dining Inc., Gonpachi, Torrance. CA July, 2011 – Sep., 2012
- Positioned as both catering manager and floor manager.
- Coordinated special menu requests for banquet events.
- Managed mainly breakfast and lunch operation.
Kintetsu International Express Inc., Gardena, CA Oct., 2008 – June, 2011
- Positioned as a tour coordinator, handled guests traveling from Japan.
- Managed hotel and land booking in a timely manner.
- Handled course planning for brochures.
PART TIME EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Campus Dining Service, Riverside, CA Nov., 2006 - May, 2007
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Operated the register and stocking at the same time.
Marukai Corporation, Gardena, CA Nov., 2002 - May, 2004
- Operated at the Membership Desk and sometimes Customer Service Desk.
- Input customer data on to the computer accurately.
- Occasionally helped bagging and cashier.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of cultures. Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Proficient in Japanese. Strong computer skills and exposure to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Team building and project management
International Education Programs (October, 2004 -February, 2008)
Conversation Partner Program
- Volunteer at the University of California Riverside Extension Center.
- Converse with international students who wish to practice English conversation
- Help the students develop confidence in English-speaking ability.
University of California Riverside Nichibei Bunka Kai (October, 2004 – June, 2008)
(Japanese American Cultural Association)
Cultural Event Co-Chair (September 2007- May 2008)
- Co-Chaired Nichibei's biggest yearly festival which was held on April 12, 2008.