763 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02144
2005 B.A., Emerson College, Boston, MA, Graduated *** Laude Film Production
Project & Employment History
Director/Producer/Editor, Great Meadows
• I co-directed and raised funds for my micro budget short horror film.
• I operated under strict timelines and wavering weather conditions.
Camera Operator, Bridgend Documentary Feature
• I determined camera placement & composition for interviews, captured b-roll.
Director/Producer, C.R.E.E.P. Music Video
• Prepared the set, set up lights, and broke down the set upon wrap out.
• I directed a cast of 25, including non-actors.
• Won Video of the Year by Limelight Magazine.
Director/Editor, Maypole Music Video
• I Synchronized camera moves to fluidly match the performances of 5 dancers.
• Aired on Fuse TV.
Director/Editor, New Balance 2012 Behind the Scenes Product Shoot
• I executed this shoot with available light & no budget.
• I developed & utilized a hand crafted Jib arm for use with the GOPRO.
Camera Operator/Editor, Footloose Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot
• I captured dance footage of Kenny Wormald, Star of the remake of Footloose.
Camera Operator/Editor Kimpton Hotels
• Devised an original & upbeat video for the CEO of the Corporation.
• Collected b-roll of San Francisco to creatively frame the piece.
Camera Operator, The Tough Mudder
• I Captured a days worth of footage, while aboard an off terrain vehicle.
• Delivered raw footage to Sports Illustrated for internal use.
Director/Producer, Pearson Publishing Your Office Video Series
• Filmed interviews with specialists from
• speaking to the abilities, benefits, and overall nature of the new Microsoft Office publication.
• Selected camera angles and calculated the best lighting for each subject.
D.P./Camera Operator, The Annenberg Space for Photography
• Surveyed Museum’s Curator.
• Gathered b-roll highlighting the key/unique aspects of the Museum.
Director/Producer/Editor, Hollywood Music Video
• I simplified a high concept idea and achieved
• Initiated the first live action shoot on top of my employer’s rooftop.
August 2005-October 2007
Trailer Park Inc, Hollywood, CA
• Managed and Co-coordinated a team of 8 PA’s.
• Managed Video Vault, controlling flow of all incoming & outgoing content.
• Accommodated the video duplication needs of 6 to 8 producers at a time.
Microsoft Word, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, File Maker Pro.
References are available upon request.