Eastern University, St Davids PA:
· Graduation date: December , 2013 (Senior)
· Major: Communication Studies (Mass Media Concentration)
Baltimore Polytechnic Institution, Baltimore MD:
· 2009 Graduate. College Prep High School.
Intern: Radnor Studio 21 Television Station Fall Semester, 2012
· Directed/edited television shows using Final Cut
· Created animations for television shows using after-effects
· Responsible for camera direction.
The Waltinion Newspaper, Eastern University Editor 2012- present
· Multimedia Editor Staff 2010-2012
· Created/Edited videos
· Wrote an extensive amount of articles in the following genres: sports, opinion, entertainment, and news.
· Conducted interviews, both written and recorded.
· Sharpened journalistic research skills through application.
· Gained knowledge and real life experience of journalism environment and news room.
WEUR Eastern University’s Radio Station Fall 2010-Spring 2012
· Head of the music department
· Managed all music that was used on air.
· Responsible for editing all music.
· Facilitated WEUR meetings.
· Apart of executive committee that created new shows for the radio station.
· Hosted and produced original show “Wake up EU” a morning talk/music show.
· Helped in the sports department by commentating sporting event
· ISTC Department - Eastern University 2010 - September 2012
Set up sound equipment for events
· Set-up laps, projectors, and other electronic equipment for special events
· Maintained and tracked inventory
Y.E.S. Camp (Youth Enrichment Summer Camp)
· Teacher of class of second and third grade students Summer 2011 & 2012
Gap September 2011- May-2012
· Sales Associate
Century 21 Department Store Winter 2010/ 2011
· Worked at a register complex.
Macy’s Department Store Summer 2010
· Stock Associate
Baltimore Algebra Project September 2007 - 2010
· Tutored middle school students in math
· Peer Group leader for other tutors
· Created new pedagogy/tutoring techniques
Black Student League
· On advisory board.
· Help plan/facilitate different events focused on African American culture and faith.
M.A.C. Multicultural Awareness Committee
· Regular member